EA to make Madden compatible on Mac

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by MisterMoss, Jun 11, 2007.

1. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

It was announced at Apple's midyear keynote address today. Here is an article/blog on the internets.

Electronic Arts Inc. today announced a commitment to bring its portfolio of hit games to Mac OS X. The first EA Mac titles slated to ship this summer include the wizarding adventure Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, racing sensation Need for Speed Carbon, military action thriller Battlefield 2142 and the real-time strategy hit Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Being the first Mac OS X games published by EA, these blockbuster titles are being ported to take advantage of the Mac?s performance to run with stunning visuals and signature gameplay at blistering speeds. Later this year, EA will ship Madden NFL 08 and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 08 in sync with their worldwide launches.

Frank Gibeau, EA?s Executive Vice President of Publishing commented, ?These four games are just the beginning. We?re excited to deliver key EA franchises such as Harry Potter, Madden Football and Need for Speed to Mac gamers.?

"We're thrilled that the world's number one games company is making this major commitment to the Mac," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing, in the press release. "Game fans are going to love playing these new EA titles on a Mac."

http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/13891/

I'm not really into Madden anymore, but here it is.

2. rillo

rillo New Member

NICE!! cant wait to see it on my MBP!!

3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

nice it is about time.. I know what I will be doing at work all day come august..