Dolphins possibly looking to trade Rosen

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GREG, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I wanted Baker but I was a fan of Rosen's mechanics and ability to make fast reads at least until the last few months when all the evidence of his immaturity surfaced and I became convinced there was no way he could survive in NY with such a fragile ego. Could you imagine him paired with an equally insecure Adam Gase. OMG talk about a battle of fragile egos. We ended up with the best QB for dealing with not only our media but being able to survive without a functioning OL.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  2. DefenseWinsChampionships

I thought Rosen would become great in the pocket. I was wrong. He's not even good in practice. But it's o.k. He doesn't need football he was born a millionaire. I wouldn't want him operating on my brain either; he'll be a bust @ that too. He doesn't have the humbleness or work ethic.

3. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

I wanted Baker first as well. I was seduced by that brash cockiness and the fact that he seemed like a hard worker with good accuracy...good deep ball. But his attitude seems like a real problem. Very polarizing guy. I still think he'll probably end up a long term average to sometimes above average QB, but not a fit for every team