Does anyone feel how I feel?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Scruggy, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

The tree of Justice must be watered from time to time with the blood of Patriots.

2. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Alright, dingus' it's an altered Thomas Jefferson quote.

3. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Holy ass! I got vCASH!!!!

4. Fakterx

Fakterx New Member

you suck at life

but i agree with what you first said

5. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Actually, Life has been kind to me tonight.

6. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Yea and it was our New York Rivals who beat them... Still sucks for me as a jets fan to be honest.

7. Run_N_gun10

Run_N_gun10 Well-Known Member

Me....I luv it. If the Jets' game ain't on....I'll watch the Giants & I love to watch teams the know how to get it done.

I also like Eli Manning & I also luv all....NEW YORK TEAMS.....even the Cosmos......lol. Cause thats how real New Yorkers' Are...buddy.

Plus...They were beating the Pats' & sock'n Brady in the chops.

It reminded me of a day the Jets' had in Foxboro last season.

8. N.Y. Johnny

N.Y. Johnny Member

I agree. I'm glad that it was a team from New York that did them in. Take that Bahhston.

9. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

No – I feel like the Giants just won their third trophy in four appearances in 22 years and we haven’t been close to the big game in forty years. I feel like the patriots won 18 games this year and I have my doubts that we will win 18 games over the next four seasons. I feel like I’ve been wasting my time bleeding with this franchise for 25 years and it has probably brought me a total of perhaps 20 hours of joy to counter the uncountable number of holes it put through my heart. I feel that although I’m happy the Pats didn’t win – at the end of the day who cares? Now I’ve had to endure every douche bag from the 72 dolphins they can find talk about how great they were. I feel like a patriots loss has given me about 1 millionth of a percent of the joy that a respectable NYJ’s team would. I feel like the Giants win stripped any ounce of significance the Jets ever had in the history of the game.

Pretty much – I guess I still feel disgusted.

#9 VickBlows, Feb 4, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  10. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

When you are ready to light yourself up for real, call me. I might let you take a practice burn on me first, especially if this recession keeps gaining momentum. Before I go I will Will all my vCash to you.

11. stevesaks

stevesaks New Member

it's not the Giants fault they Won a SB..... It's our(Jets) fault we can't even get there...
    Be thoughtful that a NY team..ruined NE perfect season...they will never live that down...
    I can't keep living in the past and the 69 Jets etc....

Today I root for them and Today the Jets need a SB victory....
    All the praise to the Giants..for beating our nemisis NE.....

Seeing Bellichik and Brady..go off into the sunset 19-0...would be worse than death itself!

12. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Man, you nailed it. That is exactly how I feel, thought I've been suffering for 40 years. This is gonna be a tough tough off season, with no pot of gold in sight, or even on the radar. We have no offensive line, no defensive line, no quarterback, and just about no everything else. After 40 years of frustration, this, believe it or not, may be the lowest point a Jet fan can reach. And that's saying something.

13. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Looks like you need an intervention here! I also have been with this team since I could understand the curse words my father was screaming at the T.V.; it’s a generational thing. I have literally cried for joy and for sorrow for this team. For joy when we wiped the floor with Jacksonville in 98 and sorrow when we lost the Championship to Denver 15 minuets away from what would be my first super bowl. I used to wonder why my dad would always say "Oh Watch there going to let them score” Or "How will they blow this one" up 20 points against a team. Now as I watch my team I feel the way my father did from time to time. If you fail someone, the people you fail expect failure and when you win, they expect you to win. Just hang in there we will shine one day! The Patriots are just like any other dominates team that has played the game they rein and then they fall. The Jets will rein one day. How? That’s another story to be told one day!

14. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Man, I was so drunk when I posted this.