Do they enforce parking pass color scheme?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by WWWestonC, Sep 28, 2012.

1. WWWestonC

WWWestonC New Member

Orange passes are significantly cheaper than yellow for the upcoming game. Do they actually enforce the color when coming in from NJ on Rt 3 on the entrance by the TIMEX building?

It seems once you get through the gate its a free for all. I need to park in the yellow area lot J, do they actually stop you from getting there with an Orange pass?

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

As far as I know, they do. And there are different check points. Now, this is my opinion of course and I always go in around the same time and the same way. When they see ur orange pass, they'll point u into which lot to go, if u act like u never saw them and keep goin to a yellow lot, the next guy will tell u to take the next turn that directs u to the orange lots.

My advice, go early and aim to park in the orange lots nearest to where you're going to meet your tailgate party.

I've seen dudes in orange trying go into yellow lots and been told to turn around. If you're a big enough dick, u can sit and argue but you'll really only end up hurting yourself cause that's valuable drinking time you'd waste.

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

I know in lot K they make you show your pass. I saw a guy with an orange fly by and the guy called to security who chased after the guy.

4. Sanchito6

Sanchito6 Member

they def enforce it. It's a pita.

5. Section316

Section316 Active Member

Yeah, they're pretty good at enforcing it so you're not getting into an yellow lot with an orange pass. The only thing they let you get away with is using the Lot P only passes in any orange lot.

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I have an orange park pass. Can I park anywahere that is orange?

Section P is too far. I wanna park by the Izod Center. Can I still do that?

This is my first time so please help

7. Section316

Section316 Active Member

Yes, you can park in the izod lots. Although don't knock lot P. Sometimes you get lucky and they accidentally misdirect you into green parking.

8. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

Do they actually enforce coaches club admittance?

I currently have llez seats but would really prefer to sit in coaches club. Do they actually check tickets? If so what a pita.

9. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

I forget what color my bud has but we never park in the assigned section and they don't give us a problem