Death Pool Sig

Discussion in 'Avatars & Signatures' started by JohnnyThaJet, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Im going to have this sig all year. So basically Id like something that looks half way decent.

Could anyone help me out in either making one for me (something with Graves/smoke/skeletons+ this text: Death Pool 2011- Orlando Thomas, Peter Falk, Kirk Douglas, Jacques Chirac, Dick Eklund, John Hartson ) or give a site that helps with with this.

Thanks alot.

-JTJ :beer:

2. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

I made you a couple let me know what you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

fillerup......

4. JohnnyThaJet

Damn Jutty on Mr E's wang again, how surprising...

5. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

What does you posting on multiple accounts and trying to use a dead kid for sympathy have to do with Mr. E?

6. JohnnyThaJet

Mr E caught me on my mess up on the name as stated 16828262383672919 times because I thought one name was another and I messed up as I stated. You weren't even involved in the initial going on and agree previously with Mr Es little bandwagon against me. You are just another bandwaggoner and post this shit and dont even have opinions or disagreements on the topics.

For example ill be talking NBA , you'll quote me and say something about this. All you care about is getting some sort of acceptance by bandwagoning with others.

I have never made a slur or try to disrespect you previously , yet you go on and on . It's plain stupid.

7. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

You obviously don't recall that night. I was there through out the whole pathetic lame excuses you brought up. Who gives a shit tho really. I'm surprised you still even bother posting here. You are nothing more than a joke now. You have been caught up in so many lies it isn't even funny. Shouldn't you be bonding with your brother or getting kicked out of Gillette Stadium right now? It's not a "bandwagon" you just happened to get caught up in your shit so your one of the many punching bags now. If you want to take this further than there is a post in the trash talking forum with your name on it.

#7 The Jutty, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.