Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petrozza, Feb 11, 2020.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

If you think Fauci got things wrong, take a look at Berenson's old tweets, the guy's been less accurate than Hackenberg.

2. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

To anyone interested in the data for Soxxx's latest fear campaign, heart inflammation 226 people out of 130 million vaccinations

Lon Chaney likes this.
  3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Obviously, I've already posted this before.

4. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

And when did I say it didnt?

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Weren't they all teenage boys?

How many teenage boys received vaccinations?

Seems like it should be looked at...

6. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Im not sure, the person who brings the claim should probably look into it more.

But instead he will just say we are all brainwashed despite all I see him do is post twitter news thats mostly fake and fits his anti covid/vax/whatever beliefs

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We are doomed!! :eek: /s

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Most of our hearts are going to fail anyways.

9. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Sweet..... now I dont have to worry about that "save for retirement" bullshit..... got 3 years to blow my cash on booze, surf trips and a bigger boat!

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Yeah, sounds all well and swell, but you know that microchip in there is going to let Bill Gates track every move you make for the rest of your life.

You know, because Bill Gates is so interested in what the average slob is up to.

Lon Chaney and mute like this.
  12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Why track 'em when you can get rid of them... o_O

13. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

My brain couldn’t possibly be any more degraded.

mute likes this.
  14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Does that make Fauci Geno Smith?

15. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

couple points for all epidemiologists on board.....the delta variant is not the same thing as the delta coronavirus (think birds); this variant should be watched as it COULD be the genomes first attempt at evading the current vaccines.

that's NOT to say the current vaccines or soon to be vaccines won't have activity against it, they just might not be as robust against it as they were/are with the previous wild strains.

cheers, carry on.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  16. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The things to watch for at this point are increased incidence of type I diabetes from the virus attacks on the pancreas, increased incidence of hypertension from attacks on the hypothalamus, probably a few other systemic illnesses that devolve from some organ being attacked either by the virus or by our immune response to it.

I have a 21 year old co-worker who went from perfectly healthy to type I diabetic after she had an otherwise uneventful brush with covid-19 this spring. She had genetic susceptibility to type I diabetes based on other people in her family history but she had no issues prior to getting sick. Two weeks after recovery she suddenly had a very low blood sugar for no apparent reason and wound up in the ER. They traced it back to too much exertion and a few missed meals - things that wouldn't cause issues for most people. Now she struggles to keep blood sugar below 250 and is getting a pump installed to manage the problem.

jilozzo likes this.
  18. jilozzo

at this point, anyone with an autoimmune type condition (DM, IBD, RA, SLE, etc etc) should at least get an antibody test to determine CV ab levels.

if one already has circulating CV ab's, i would evaluate the necessity of any vaccine with your physician. especially if one has had a symptomatic infection. it certainly appears that those with previous symptomatic CV have a robust ab response very similar to a vaccinated person, in general.

Yes the vaccines work against CV, but these RNA injections have other effects - many of which are still evolving and have yet to be determined.

especially in the adolescent to 35-40 age groups.

NOTE - ab tests are not fully accessible for those under 18. you have to dig a bit and may have to pay. IMO it is irresponsible to push the vaccines on the younger folks without determining ab levels.
    but whether we like it or not - there are many political and financial cross currents in effect and have been since before folks knew what a CV was.

#8878 jilozzo, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    Br4d likes this.
  19. jilozzo

in part regarding DM......

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/biden-retracts-trumps-policies-lowering-insulin-epi-pen-costs/

20. joelip

joelip Well-Known Member

A trend I note on this site is that slanted and biased reports of news are reported as balanced, and the detailed, unvarnished facts of what actually happened are ignored. So, by simply clicking on the fact-check link included in this biased article, I was able to read the following:

"Rule implementation was delayed
    Biden's White House chief of staff, Ronald Klain, announced a regulatory freeze of “any new and pending rules” as Biden took office on Jan. 20. The freeze on the insulin and epinephrine rule is effective until March 22.

According to Bloomberg Law, "A regulatory pause is a common tradition among incoming presidents to ensure that the unfinished policies from the prior administration align with the new one."

The National Association of Community Health Centers, among others, expressed support for the new administration's move, saying the Trump rule would not have lowered the cost of insulin and EpiPens for most Americans who use them, as advertised.

In a Jan. 25 statement, it also said the Trump rule reflected "a fundamental misunderstanding" of federally qualified health centers and the 340B drug program, placing extensive administrative burdens on them.

“The stated aim was to cut drug prices. However, it triggered alarm among safety net providers and bipartisan lawmakers because it would accomplish the opposite of what the Trump Administration intended — ultimately making it harder for health centers to provide affordable life-saving services and prescription drugs — especially during the pandemic,” the association said.

It pointed out that the only patients affected would be those using the health centers.

The overall prices of insulin and EpiPens across the country are not affected by the Trump administration regulation or the recent action by the Biden administration, the health center association said."

Fact check: Biden freezes rule on health center insulin, EpiPen prices (usatoday.com)
    President Biden Freezes Insulin/Epipens Regulation Harmful to Community Health Centers and Patients - NACHC
    Fact-check: Insulin prices 2021 – is Biden raising costs on uninsured? (statesman.com)

#8880 joelip, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021