Cool new Bucs uniforms...

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JetFighter, Mar 3, 2014.

1. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

http://www.buccaneers.com/

I think Seattle's, Jacksonville's and now Tampa's new Nike designed uniforms (see link) are very cool. I guess each team decides if they want Nike to do a modernization update and the Jet's decided to not update. Is it me or when they wear their all whites it looks like they just got up in their PJs? I would love to see a redesign...

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

We're the Jets. We don't do shit like modernize our uniforms because of our winning history and the legacy of 1969. We are classic. We are consistent. We have real problems with change. Don't hold your breath for that updated uniform design. Unless of course someone points out to Woody that there's a ton of cash to be made from a variety of home unis instead of those hideous throwbacks.

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I think the changes the Bucs made to their uniforms are horrendous!!!! This is the NFL, not the XFL or Arena League. The NFL should step in and stop this idiocy.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I do not agree at all. I thought the 1976-96 uniforms were pathetic. The 1997-2013 ones were worse.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Huh? The Vikings, Rams, Redskins and Eagles have all made major uniform changes through the years. Some of the other teams too, if you go back far enough. The Steelers had a number of different looks up until the very late 1960s.

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the league is very much a part of this whole uniform situation, they "help" the teams design the uniforms. they love this shit because now they will sell a shit ton of extra uniforms because idiots think oh man my old warren sapp jersey just doesnt cut it, i need to go get a new revis jersey. i dont think this uniform will last more than a couple years. i think they are probably already getting a ton of feedback on it being a turd and when people dont throw away their sapp jerseys for it they will know. 3 years till a new bucs uniform.

7. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

The actual jerseys aren't TOO bad, though the ones they already had were my favorite in the league. That font though is pathetically bad.

[​IMG]