Control Your Own Computer Football Team

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LongBchAllStars, Mar 11, 2006.

1. LongBchAllStars

LongBchAllStars New Member

For the last several years I have been playing this football game on computer. You control your own team, you have created players with generated abilities, you do everything with your team from creating plays and setting AI to "coach" your team during a game, to a live 5-7 round draft, signing free agents, all while staying under the salary cap. You do everything in this game. There are several leagues out there and most are always looking for coaches, there are even beginner type leagues. This game is much better than Madden from a GM and coach standpoint. You can't make outrageous trades, and stuff like that. I would like as many people as possible to give it a try. I am trying to get an NFL league going but we need a good number of coaches. Please anyone who even think they may be interested in trying this out let me know. This game is awesome.

2. jkgrandchamp

jkgrandchamp Member

Yea ID be intrested hit me back

3. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I guess putting the name would help...

4. LongBchAllStars

LongBchAllStars New Member

Sorry about that, as you can see I did that at 4 am. The game is called playmaker football. You can download it at playmaker.com. The site for the league I am in is http://www.pmfb.net/apfl . Check it out, my team is the Long Beach All Stars. We are having our first game of our 11th season today. Last year I lost in the Bowl. After the season I ended up trading a bunch of picks and so now this year I have 3 1st rd, 3 2nd rd, and 2 3rd rd for his upcoming draft. I can't wait.