Champ thinks Jets should play Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Bannon, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Bannon

Bannon New Member

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22019084/mike-klis-n-y-jets-should-show-some

This is a good article.

2. june19

june19 Active Member

play tebow,im in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Please don't start Tebow. Please don't.
    Unlike Denver last year, this Jets team, neither players nor coaches, trust him. I was watching videos again and again. WRs barely tried to block for him. Tony Sparano is not good enough to design plays for a decent college team. Don't get me start to mention his play calling ability.
    What can Tebow do? Without creative play designs and proper support, he will be a sitting duck, waiting to be injured.
    I enjoy to watch him converting 3rd or 4th downs once a while. Let him be a good punt protector, while taking time to improve his QB mechanics. Nobody can save the season and nobody cares. Anyway a 7-9 season is worse than a 3-13 one because of lower draft picks.

4. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Makes sense to me.

5. SDI_Gator

SDI_Gator New Member

Completely agree. This team is a trainwreck right now. Let Rex and Tanny go down with the ship.

6. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Dress and get McElroy ready, the kid is a Pennington clone and may have a stronger arm. You may not have thought much of Chad, but if he did not damage his shoulder he would have won many games in the NFL. Not the pro typical QB but great smarts and many times that is more important.
    McElroy won a national title running a pro style offense under Saben it time to see what he has got. Tebow is a great kid but he should never have been traded for and he sure as hell won't be here next year. So it make sense to see what GMac can do, even if he remains the backup we need to know he can handle the job.

7. _Jet_

_Jet_ Member

Frankly 2009 Crimson Tide team might be more talented than this Jets team on the offensive side. Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson tandems are better than Greene, Powell and McKnight. Julio Jones is better than Stephen Hill. McElroy might be an upgrade to Sanchez. GM and coaches should give McElroy a chance. He scored the only TD in preseason, didn't he?

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Hold on, Champ Bailey never said to start Tebow. I just skimmed the article and saw nothing that said he should start, but more importantly I listened to his interview on the radio (1050) this past week and he actually said he should NOT start! He said he should have more packages, but he was directly asked if Tebow should start and he said something along the lines of "Not start, but definitely get more packages." He was tired of seeing him only come on for one play. Where does Bailey say he should start?

#8 rohirrim665, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  9. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

he doesnt. bailey knows he isnt an NFL starter and he loves Tebow. hahahaha

way to prove our point tebot!

10. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Know what Bailey, a quality of cornerback that the Jets' Darrelle Revis can only hope to become someday, said of Tebow?

i pretty much gave up on this article right here. seriously,revis can only hope to become champ?thats fucking hilarious

just finished the rest.which one of the resident tgg tebois wrote this? i am looking at you backup qb

#10 FJF, Nov 18, 2012
  11. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Champ was the Revis before Revis, kind of slowed down a bit this year though.

12. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Neither does the thread title. What are you going on about?

13. FJF

yes,but the writer made it seem like revis couldn't carry champ's jock.

14. The Swamp

The Swamp New Member

Tim has been useless to the Jets, he shouldn't be here next season.

15. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

puh-lease... you know damn well the title was meant to suggest just that.

how you feeling about tebow today... yet another crappy day as a tebot!

16. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Why does it have to be crappy for them, he came in for a few plays that didn't work. Many QB have a whole bad day while starting (check Sanchez on the norm and many other QB's). On the other hand you dig being the forefront of bandwagon haters. I get it man, you have nothing in life that is your own so you spew venom at others on a day the team actually gets the win. I guess what ever makes you an Internet warrior I suppose.

#16 hutch2426, Nov 18, 2012
  17. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Think it was more about how long Champ's been doing it. the guy is like 126 years old. Think his first INT was off Y.A. Tittle back in the day.

18. FJF

yea,i don't know.i give champs his props and he has been doing it for a long time but what the writer stated was revis can only hope to become a quality corner of champs level. when in truth revis is already there and in the convo for g.o.a.t. we will see how he comes back from the knee but the writer lost all credibility with me after that.

back on topic:if the jets had any innovative plays that might hit some big yardage then they should play him.but they don't so they should keep him at p.p. use him for a few 3rd /4th and 1's and figure out wht the fell to do with him when the seasons over. everything they said from march to august was bullshit

19. phaytal

phaytal New Member

This comment is a joke.

Jetsetter is pissed off because he has to watch his team run ridiculous, gimick plays with an ineffective gimmick player. He's spewing venom because he has something invested in the Jets. He is actually a Jets fan. He bleeds green for his team as a whole. He may have personal favorites on his team, but he doesn't give a fuck where plays come from at the end of the day.

You, and the ridiculous Tebow cult are the internet warriors here. You are the visitors on this forum. You are the ones that will bounce from this forum the second Tebow is cut or traded. You are the ones that have one agenda; root for Tim Tebow. You are the definition of anti-team.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. You insult real fans with moronic comments like this.

20. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Bleeds green? You are ridiculous, it's entertainment you knucklehead. We pay to be entertained. You can take your "ill die for the team B.S." and use that on someone else. Second of all, I've stated I could careless if he starts or not. You need to check your posts before looking foolish behind your sticky keyboard.

It's a forum for a reason, a place where anyone can post at anytime. I appreciate your idiocy, as it is pretty fun. I look forward to hear more of your bleeding (put anyone's team here), B.S.