Chad Reuter 3 Rd. Mock

Discussion in 'Draft' started by westiedog1, Feb 8, 2021.

1. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

I like this one. Presupposes Jets staying with Sam which I know isn't popular, but gives the Jets more draft capital to spend. We get a HR hitting WR and a carry the load RB in Rd. 1. An edge rusher, who I admit I don't know too much about but is listed among the top PR's in the draft, at the top of the 2nd Rd. One of the top MLB's, which the Jets desperately need, at the top of the 3rd along with a CB and Safety later in the round.

https://www.nfl.com/news/three-round-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-jets-trade-out-of-no-2-overall-pick

2. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

I just saw that and liked it a lot as well. Filling in our many holes with good prospects. If they don't like a QB this year, I hope our draft looks like this.

westiedog1 likes this.
  3. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

No QB, a WR and RB, that's ridiculous

4. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Keeping Darnold and drafting a RB in the first round would be enough for me to begin questioning Douglas. I dont even love taking a WR at 8, but I could at least understand it.

Both other guys have the Jets taking a RB in the first round as well. That blows my mind. OL/Edge/Corner/WR should be the positions addressed with 1B/2/Darnold trade IMO.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  5. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

I like it.

Pretty good value at each spot.

With three first rounders next year we can find a QB if Sam doesn't work out.

mrjet80, westiedog1 and themorey like this.