Catfight

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Gator, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Gator

Gator Active Member

Just before the long TD by Coles, two chicks in section 129 about row 15 got into a nasty dust-up. I was walking down with food and walked right by it. This wussy guy on the aisle was yelling out to the lame-o usher to get the yellow jackets, so as the guy is passing me I tell him it's only two girls and he should handle it. :lol: I get back to my seat and everyone is watching this, because you can't really top two drunken chicks fighting. Almost everyone missed Chad throw the ball. I turned around and the ball was in the air to a wide open Coles.

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

You can top two drunken chicks fighting- two drunken chicks fighting and ripping each others' clothes off....

3. Gator

Gator Active Member

....like that beer commercial with the two chicks in the fountain. They should bring that one back.

4. YoungJet

YoungJet Member

I was In Row 7 of Section 130, absolutely everyone turned around to watch that cat fight. The Guys who were with them got involved later. The girl who was with the guy in the dolphins jersey refused to leave. They all eventually got tossed...good bye season tickets for the rest of the season...haha.

5. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

yeah, i noticed this and i was in 132.

6. John127

John127 New Member

I'm in 128 and saw that something was happening but I HATE it when people stand up and stare at a fight when there's a play going on! Thankfully we just ignored the craning necks in front of us and saw the play.

7. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I'm also in 128, I was watching the play. I thought everyone got up because Laveranues had gotten so open.

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

In the early 80s, the Mets sucked and most of the entertainment at Shea came from watching the brawls that broke out in the upper deck in the late innings after everyone had pounded numerous "Big Beers."

TBTF

9. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

I thought I saw a scuffle in the stands... and your right... my head was focused on the stands then I see Coles wiiiiiide open