Buc's Mock Draft: Why read it? I don't know.

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Mexican Buc, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

This would make me a happy camper:

1- Calvin Johnson, WR: If I have to explain this get out.
    2a- Eric Weddle, S: My underrated pick of the draft. Really like this kid and think he can come in and contribute almost right away. Can also play CB, incase for some horrible reason Phillips/Allen stay as our starters he'd be a good nickle/dime back. Read his interview here.
    2b- Rufus Alexander, OLB: Frankley we need LB help, not to mention starting to groom Brooks replacement. Very athletic, fuild in coverage, and hits like a ton of bricks. Sounds like our type of LB. Also adds good depth.
    3- LaMarr Woodley, DE: Some have us taking him at #64. Heck if he can fall that far he can go 4 more spots, so I don't think this is too far fetched. Eric Winston, OT, Miami- was predicted to be a 1st rounder by many (our pick actually) and made it all teh way to the Texans 3rd round. We need DE help/depth, especially after losing White. If he's not around, Ikaika Alama-Francis from Hawaii would be the guy here, and he WILL be here. Great guy who could also play DT.
    4- Kyle Young, C: Most people don't like to deal with centers and OL, but frankley we still need help. Wade is average and aging- that just screams short term. This kid is huge (6'5 330lbs) and plays with a killer instict.
    5- Garrett Wolfe, RB/KR: Why would we want to draft a RB? We don't, we want a KR. Sure, it's a little unsettling that I'm bigger than he is, but that's alright. Really explosive and could put some life into our Special Teams.
    7- Justin Medlock, K: Honestly, I just ran out of ideas here.

2. Chad10

Chad10 Banned

that would be awsome for the bucs