Bucs extend Winslow

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by bigalxc, Apr 6, 2009.

1. bigalxc

bigalxc Active Member

2. Revis Flytrap

Revis Flytrap New Member

^I was going to post this too except from AP (its like impossible to scoop a fuckin' story around here) I agree with you that this is no sure thing for the bucs. 36 mil with 20 guarenteed is a big cap move.

The kids got amazing talent but it has not fully emerged on the field and he's been in several situations. You can't blame him for an illness or a motorcycle wreck, or a busted knee (or leg, whatever), but you're left wondering, whats next.

#2 Revis Flytrap, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. Coach K

Coach K New Member

hes easily one of the best TE's in the league right now. but this kind of contract is ridiculous

too big of a contract for someone with his history of not completing seasons. even if hes a phenom when hes actually on the field.

4. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

You most certainly can blame him for the motorcycle wreck...he was showboating in the parking lot from what I recall.

The illness, however, is rumored to be staph due to the Browns' own lax sanitation within their complex.

He has shown flashes of brilliance as well as flashes of immaturity. He seems to be growing up, but until he proves it, he remains a question mark. I wouldn't have guaranteed him $20 mil, but maybe the Bucs see something we don't.