Bought tickets via Ticketmaster

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Double Zero, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Hey guys. I just bought tickets online for the Jets vs. Browns game on 12/9. I bought them via TicketExchange, meaning I bought them from season ticket holders. I only have 1 question. When I bought the tickets, it said "GA Parking - $15.00." So I got that too.

When I got the tickets via ticketFast, I got 2 attachments in the email. 1 had the tickets, the other had what I think is the parking pass. It was sent to me as an "eTicket" and looks exactly like the tickets. Except this says "New York Jets for GA Parking Cleveland Browns - General Manifest." I was just checking to verify that this is the parking pass required to park in the stadium, not 2 miles away.

If anyone has done this kind of thing before, please let me know how it works. Thanks.

Btw, the seats I got are in Section 325, row 5.

2. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

yep 2 tickets required -- game ticket gets you in the stadium and parking ticket allows you to park at the stadium

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I'm surprised the parking pass was offered. Yeah, the pass looks exactly like the tickets. I hate playing the Browns (away, home, doesn't matter) and the Ravens (away, home, doesn't matter). As to the Browns, I'll give Chris Baker 10 bucks to stick his foot up the azz of an official. Vincent Jackson last night, now it's not regular season, but THAT was CLEAR he would come down in bounds?! Ugggggggh.

4. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Yeah, I didn't want to see the Browns, but my friend really wanted to go to this game.

The parking pass threw me off a bit because it looks just like the ticket and it even has the seat number and section on it, which is what confused me in the first place. Oh well, good to see I got the right things and will be going to my first Jets game is a few years.

Thanks for the info guys.