Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Acad23, May 31, 2020.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I thought it was a legitimate movement looking for much needed accountability in the way black people were mis-treated by police.

I ain't so sure anymore...

2. HerndonFan

HerndonFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It might be a good idea to defund the police. Then we can let the skinny jeans wearing skateboarders throwing Molotov cocktails protect communities from criminals.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  4. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

If this was a legitimate movement, they'd speak up and condemn endless violence in predominantly black inner city neighborhoods. But... crickets. Police brutality, on the other hand, can be exploited for political gain and create more racial divide (you can bet someone's lining their pockets really well out there).

Acad23 and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Black Lives matter is a racist, violent, hate group.

6. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Wrong Your brain washed an I'm white the ones creating chaos are opportunists and young teenage kids without a doubt. And I would guess 1/2 of the riots and looting were started by white people and I am White. Not that I am proud being white saying this quite the opposite its disgusting. People are taking this opportunity to do damage.

The non violent protests will never see the light of day because thats what they want you too see. This country is a joke. Everyone matters. Not just one race and we are all incarcerated(at different rates i know but still bullshit reasons) for bullshit reasons. If you are not a violent criminal why are in jail? Why is our taxes used for you? Its a joke. This country and its drug war and oppression is a joke stop being a sheep.

Soxx your comment is literally a joke and a fallacy. For some who claims to be "woke" "bitcoin" "gov collapsing" your a hateful blind fucking sheep

7. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

No im not, Black Lives matter is a racist hate group. They have held meetings where certain skin colors are banned from attending. They incite violence, they are looting right now all over the country.

Im hateful because I dont support a racist hate group?

8. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

They are not a racist group. Mainly peaceful protest subjugated to actions by a few fucking idiots. Because that is all your blind ass sees. And not only you but others. Do you not think reform is needed? Or would you rather the continuance in racial profiling in perpetuity

mute likes this.
  9. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Your just a racist and its showing

And again I am white

alleycat9 likes this.
  10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Can't beat that...:confused:

11. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Do you have more besides calling a minority group a racist group? You all watch to much news and your mainly idiots

12. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

How am I a racist ? Because I don't support a racist group?

Are you trolling?

13. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

No I don't watch the news, the news doesn't tell the truth about the racist hate group called black lives matter.

If you believe in discrimination then go support black lives matter, they have a history of discriminating based on the color of your skin. I don't support groups like that, because I'm not a racist.

14. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

So where are your points from, the internet? Where is your knowledge from?

They do not have a history it has only just begun and the coverage tv or not is only affix to negative while those peacefully protesting never EVER get coverage

15. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Change the fucking system. No matter the argument the system was made by Nixon(never changed) to exploit and disenfranchise people who could be a threat to white politicians

Stop arguing around the fact that what they stand for is correct we are all humans with rights we should all be able to obtain but this country has broken down that ; and made propaganda out of such small groups to keep old white folks happy and scared of others though MOST mean no harm and want what EVERYONE WANTS. Healthcare, Education, Assimilation, and Integration. Yet here we are in 2020 the world is on fire because they are violent. Your a disgrace to this country. Find the lines of the statue of liberty

Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

Where is this america this place is a shame and we are 2 steps away from a fascist I love this country but as it is its a fucking joke and so are you

BrowningNagle likes this.
  16. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

There's round the clock coverage of peaceful protests all throughout the day. Turn the television on.

You're right in one sense though. They're completely overshadowed by all of the violence and cop-killing. We have a society of rules. Yeah, some non-violent crimes should be put in jail. If you don't think drugs are surrounded by violence you are extremely ignorant.

There are instances where there are small time offenders that are tossed in jail for having an ounce of pot or recreationally doing drugs. But the fact that you're trying to defend drug addicts, and drug dealers as not being a societal issue, is really telling to the fact that you have no idea what's truly going on in the world or what surrounds those things.

And you don't have to keep saying you're white. You can have an opinion without needing to defend your race.

There was attempted murder on 8+ cops last night. Ones already dead in Oakland and another on life support in Las Vegas. Wait until this bullshit spills over into your neighborhood and your local pharmacy and grocery store are looted and destroyed and the cops are nowhere to be found because they're busy defending the cities. You're only defending this bullshit because it hasn't affected you yet.

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I didn't call anybody racist.

I usually just call 'em stupid.

18. mute

mute Well-Known Member

And for the record, Black Lives Matter is literally saying black lives matter as it is often believed they don't . By saying their message it doesn't mean other lives don't matter.

19. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Change is a 2 way street. Plenty in the system can be changed. But there is plenty in communities that need to be changed.

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

so are they terrorists too Soxx? Lol