Beef up the offensive line?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by skinman1, Mar 28, 2006.

1. skinman1

skinman1 New Member

Hello,out there in Jets land tonight.I guess you can tell by my aviator that I'm a redskins fan.Oh well :grin: right.I guess since you guys got Ramsey that the Jets have become my second favorite team.I would love to get some input on your offensive line.Would you consider any of your offensive lineman pro bowl material?I think a strong offensive line is the back bone to getting a top ten offense in the Nfl.I guess the point I'm getting at is that Ramsey is not a running q.b. and Chad is not known for running skills either.I would guess that a awesome offensive line must be on the top of the list?I hope so.Where do you improve on the offensive line?

2. iLoveJets

iLoveJets New Member

From the number of Jet Players ur TEam got .. i kinda expected that .. but welcome of the Board

I dont condiser any of our LineMan right now as Probowl material ... maybe in a year or 2 Jones n MOore might be there ... but not now .. we need to address ouR OLIne in the Draft.

3. USAFJETSFAN

USAFJETSFAN New Member

I shiver everytime I open a post and see your avatar..Please man I know in the military it is don't ask don't tell but please tone it down man..But you make it fairly obvious..Not to mention the two guys gropping each other..I now shall stab my eyes with a rusty screwdriver...

4. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Everywhere. With 7 picks on the first day, we expect two OL to be selected, preferrably an OT and C. IMHO, I see the Jets taking 3 OL on the first day, we don't know what Tangini thinks of Adrian Jones, there are plenty of decent prospects especially in rounds two through four, and the OL is the Jets worst position right now in terms of talent and depth.....

5. thegoldengod

thegoldengod Active Member

two 1sts a 2nd and two 3rds equals 5....i think u are counting the 4ths on the first day....

6. thegoldengod

thank god somebody else said it!...not just the groping and the avatar..The location!...come on man

7. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

You're correct - my mistake. I see three OL taken in the first four rounds. While I don't think Adrian Jones is your prototype LT, I think he's valuable in terms of depth, a top back-up OT, I could see him sliding over to guard in '07 to take Kendall's spot. I'm curious as to what Tangini thinks of him - I'm sure he's watched plenty of game film....guess we'll find out next month

8. skinman1

skinman1 New Member

I guess by your Avatar you have come out of the closet.Tough on the eyes when you love the everything about women,anyway thanks for the input about the offensive line. I hope the team can find some good draft picks to help build the line up.

9. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Yes please change that avatar and that sig. It's really starting to creep me out.

10. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

at least 3 Linemen should be drafted

11. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Yea, really. I don't know if you're kidding with that or if it's for real. To each his own, but maybe you could tone it down.

12. New York Mick

New York Mick Banned

Hey I'm not sure if it would help but I am willing to change my avator to two hot ass half naked women grabbing all over each other. I am sure that I can find a picture or something online to change it too, I will start my research right away.

13. thegoldengod

change your location to...i have sex with women...or something along those lines

14. New York Mick

New York Mick Banned

I have sex with women as well but dont mind watching two, didnt really get change your location part help me out on that one if you would be so kind its late.
    As far as football what is the story with the new QB rules if there is any?

#14 New York Mick, Mar 29, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2006