Bad Combination

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by teamgreen, Nov 27, 2011.

1. teamgreen

teamgreen Well-Known Member

An offense that can't take a lead and control a game with consistent ball movement without turnovers
    A defense that can't make a critical stop
    A special teams that can't field punts cleanly

Unfortunately, this is the NYJ.

2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I want you all to know the difference. Independence in the eyes of a man, is when we say we want an independent woman, we don’t want a woman who’s just trying to hold onto her sexy and nice body, to help her to get through life. You don’t wanna work, you don’t go to college or school, you’re not inspired to do anything on any level, to help further yourself. You just want to be sexy and freeload. Nobody wants that. As a man. And then some woman are so on this independent kick, they’re gonna end up alone. You’re gonna independent your way into loneliness. You go off and buy all the little poodles you want. At least my dog is happy to see me when I get home every day. That dog is never be able to be replaced. Or that rabbit. Will never be able to replace what a real man can do for you. So, stay independent. Get your own, have your own, but nobody wants to be alone. Period. I know there’s a lotta men out here that are playing on both sides of the fence. It’s confusing. There’s a lotta homosexuality going on out here. I get it. There’s a lotta frustration that women have. There’s a lotta man’s mans still left. We’re out here. We’re waiting, we’re wanting, we desire you, just like you desire us. Just don’t give up on us. Stay. That’s why I wrote the song. Give me a shot. Go ahead and download the album.

3. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Almost 2K posts in and that's the best you can do?

And Badge... :lol:

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

5. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Disclaimer... No mods, we're not policing this thread. It's late and I'm pretty sure 3 of us did a simultaneous facepalm. Don't hurt us!

6. FLorida-Jet

FLorida-Jet Banned

I'm in favor on McKnight returning kickoffs, I don't mind Cromartie returning kickoffs from time to time, but I hate the thought of either McKnight or Cromartie returning punts. If McKnight could only become sure handed on punt returns, he could become an electric punt returner. With all that said, yes, I understand Kerley is a rookie who's also made his share of mistakes this season, but I can't wait to see Kerley back and fielding punts.