Australian Seeks Tailgate Experience!

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by AussieBlair, Sep 14, 2014.

1. AussieBlair

AussieBlair New Member

Hey guys,

I'm over from Australia soon for both the Steelers and Bills games and hoping to experience a full tailgate session with anyone who would be keen to let me hang out and talk football.

I work in the sports business in Australia and while I'm not the greatest NFL supporter, I love a laugh, a beer, great food and would just love to hang with some cool American folks/locals at the game.

I have tickets in 331 and 324 for each of the games so all set on that front, it's more I just want to hang out and really get a great sense of evertyhing that you guys do on these tailgate days/games.

Happy to supply a case of beer to share, provided someone has some ice and meat to share.

You can find me on twitter at @Mrblairhughes or just reply here

Thanks

2. MoWilkNYJ

MoWilkNYJ Well-Known Member

I won't be at those games, but it's always great to see some international Jets fans.

Just a heads up the "game threads" section is designated for threads about the actual games themselves, so this will probably get moved to a different section.

3. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

International Jet fans, specifically from Australia are very appreciated. Love Ausie Jets fans =p

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Also the Steelers game I believe people on this forum are having an annual tailgate, go to the main jets forum part to see it.

5. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

Hey AussieBlair,

I'd check out this tailgate.

http://www.tailgatejoe.com/

I've never been but seems like a good time. Enjoy your time in the U.S!