Arguably the worst team in the NFL the last 4 weeks is...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetFighter, Dec 21, 2008.

1. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

...the NY Jets. Just a complete collapse of a team. Other than Thomas Jones and Leon Washington, this team has completely failed on the field and off the field. Captains smoking pot during a playoff run, defense not tackling, no heart, no brains, no courage, it's like the cast of the Wizard of Oz has possessed a "professional" football team.

THE JETS WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

2. packerbacker1234

packerbacker1234 New Member

It would have to be the Lions. At least we have a win.

3. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

True no wins, but I'd argue they've played better than the Jets...

4. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

God, what would you do if the Jets were actually playing well? I imagine you'd be miserable. Nothing to b%tch and whine about ... what else would you be able to think of doing?

5. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I'd argue that you're stupid.

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Sorry Detroit takes that honor.

7. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Isn't it past your bedtime little boy?

8. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

Jets are not the worst, they are just poorly coached, and the D is garbage!

9. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

so who is the worst??? because the jets have looked like bottom dwelling shitbags the last month

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

can't wait for somebody to bump this thread when we win, then again when we win next week

not so much for saying we've been playing poorly but implying that the Lions are in any way, shape or form a superior team to us

o, and this was posted when we're down 7-3 at halftime

pathetic...

11. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

Hint: They play at Ford Field.

12. viper

viper New Member

My first post because I just cant take it anymore. This is an abomination. I am fully feeling like we have to point to the coaching staff at this point. We have way to much talent to be playing at this level.

13. chris5533

chris5533 Well-Known Member

i woundnt say we are worse than Detroit! but we have definitely been a complete embarrassment and are the Worst good team in football.. we look awful..

14. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

It may be past my bedtime, but you're in dream land if you're supporting/defending this product right now...

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

yea god forbid being a fan.....

16. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

OK, so here we are now 3rd quarter, 8 minutes left, Jets just punted, Hawks just completed a 13 yard pass. What are you seeing that I'm not? Oh wait, 7 yard rush by Morris behind the 2nd string offensive line, first down Hawks. Again, what are you seeing that I'm not?

17. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

sometimes i wish mangini would give me the halftime speech in the locker room so i can babyshake these fucks are losing to a team of backups....this is truely pathetic...

if the jets cant win this game they dont belong in the playoffs

18. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

In this season the Jets are not playing well because they have bad defense, they don't know how to play football, they just are not a good team, they throw interceptions and can't stop the pass on defense...

19. Tight

Tight Active Member

Who is accountable ? ... Im sick and Im tired, I cannot give a damn anymore..

Last year most of the blame is on Pennington. " WATER PISTOL" " NOODLE ARM" " HS QB"

We let him go to our division rival, and he has that team playing at a very high level..

While the hall of fame qb comes here and plays exactly like chad was. exactly ( except for the arizona game)

We give 24 mil guaranteed to a guy who's fav move is to run right into the tackle and do just enough to make it look like hes trying to get pass the tackle.. But guess what Folks. HE NEVER DOES.

Then you have a safety who gets his money and turns into a tippy toing, apprehensive, 1 step too late ahole..

Then the hall of fame qb who made a living going deep, cannot go deep at all anymore... AT ALL

When will it be obvious the team of coaches we have are not fit to do thier job, its no mistake schotty comes here and chad starts playing like ass, then CHAD goes to another team and puts up great numbers..

wtf is a 3 man rush ?? Who in the Phucc does that for a good portion of the game...

Im tired bring on cowher

You need more proof, look no further then last 2 weeks.. By all accounts we should have lost that game last week, if losman had 1 degree less of suckitude we lose...

Then this week, we are losing to a team of PS players.... We cannot get to the qb against players who should be watching this game in there house... Players who the only league they should be playing in is fantasy...

( nice drop bubba, your doing a good job do me a favor and miss the plane back to new york)

This team sucks on all levels, kris jenkins is tired..

Thank God for Thomas Jones and leon washington or this team would be UNWATCHABLE...
    ( penalty on the kick off)

(Then a punt because our team is doing so well stop them on offense)

OUTCOACHED...

#19 Tight, Dec 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008