ANY given Sunday (Saturday in our case)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rockyusmc2003, Jan 9, 2010.

1. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

The thing that pisses me off most about these writers and nay sayers is this...

Almost 90% of them have NO athletic experience, 95% of them have NO football experience. That being said, they have no idea what these guys are actually feeling and going through this time of year.

It's all about survival right now. Whether or not the Colts and Bengals laid down for us, our playoffs started TWO WEEKS AGO. This team is hungry, and has been in the "playoff" mindset for three weeks. Guys like Fatcessa discount these things; primarily because they don't know whats ACTUALLY going on behind the scenes.

Another glaring hole in their methodology is...Any team can win, on ANY given Sunday. How many of these "experts" picked the Steelers in 2005? How many of these experts picked the Cardinals to go to the Superbowl last year and almost pull it off? Anything can happen, and like Rex I have a feeling something big is about to happen.

Fellow Jets fans, enjoy this Saturday! Our hypothetical third week of the playoffs starts at 4:30! May every Jet fan watch this game and go nuts from their respective bar, couch, or even Cincinnati!

If you got something negative to say, save it. Nothing will spoil my day except a loss!

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!

2. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

well said...i read this just as some fat guy with glasses on ESPN picked the bengals lol

3. rockyusmc2003

Nothing like ESPN proving my point! I bet he's an excellent Billiards player!

4. Kadiddlehopper

Good luck to you guys today, and hope you have a long run thru the playoffs!

5. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

The spread is 2 1/2 (maybe less now)..does it really matter who picks who? The people who really know know that it's basically a pick.

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Lets get this one! I am so pumped right now to watch the game with my fellow tailgater's! GO GREEN!!!

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

No self respecting fins fan would say such a thing. I mean, it's nice of you to post this, but wtf?

8. ........

........ Trolls

He also misspelled "kid diddler".

9. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

I dont care about whats going on behind the scenes. In front of the scene if Cinn cant stop the run we are going to win. And I dont think they can stop it.

10. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

On ESPN 4/5 guys picked the Jets. Boomer was the only one to pick the Bengals.

11. rockyusmc2003

Week 3 of the playoffs....CHECK!