Antonio Smith fined for kicking Incognito.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Milliner is your Mommy, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

2. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. Incognito basically tackles him and doesn't let go of his legs... these things tend to have a "comes around, goes around" way to them in the NFL.

Not to mention, Incognito just looks like a giant 11-year-old boy.

3. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Yep. The way Smith kicks like he is panicking that he is about to get seriously hurt really frustrates me. I hated Incognito as a Ram and now that we have to play him twice this season I was hoping he would get suspended. Not because he is good because he is terrible. Just because I don't want to see him twisting one of our guys ankles. Purposefully injuring a player like that in a non involved with football way especially is disgusting.

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I couldn't believe this when I heard it. If anybody needed to be fined it was Richie.

I don't like Richie because he is fake. He tries to act like he is a nice guy and then pulls shit like this and denies it. If you're going to be a dirty ass player at least be like James Harrison and be that. Don't try to play the victim. I can't stand that shit