Another player can't handle his "medication"

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by K'OB, Mar 2, 2019.

1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Pot is practically legal everywhere that matters now. Big fucking deal

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Except recreational weed still isn't legal in MD (especially the amt. that was found), weed is still currently against league policy, and he had a gun (we'll find out if it's legal, I guess).

EDIT: Here's something I've been wondering about when it comes to recreational marijuana use. What constitutes driving under the influence? How are they going to police that? If someone is driving as high as a kite and causes an accident, how do they prove how impaired the person was? What if you didn't smoke in the car but did so shortly before driving and the car doesn't smell? You test positive for at least two weeks, so how did they determine when you smoked if they draw blood? Someone please enlighten me because I honestly don't know.

#3 jetophile, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  4. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

And he can't drive well. Good chance he was driving too fast on the snow covered road.

I've had close calls driving in snowy conditions at a controlled speed.

5. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Don't get why he didn't hide the weed and the gun in the bushes. Apparently had some time between accident and cops arrival. Also leave the windows open to clear out smell.

6. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

This guy may as well tattoo "I'M STUPID" on his forehead.

5 ounces of weed in possession, a gun (which may be legal-but bad optics) and too stupid NOT to smoke in his car.

K'OB and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  7. jetophile

It's a real thing that you can test positive for second hand pot smoke on a job, but no-one has answered my question(s) above yet?

Yeah, 'Law & Order' gavel sound and now I just hear 'dumb dumb!' This thread should be merged into the 'Im Bored, this is for statjeff22'.

8. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

The thread title sounds like something Dick van Dyke would say in Mary Poppins.

9. There are tools being prototyped similiar to a breathiizer to at least measure it in the body.

I think there will be case studies done by individual states to determine an acceptable level in a driver..similar to blood/alcohol level.

After that its up to rec users to abide & for states to develop/enforce the law.

Right off the bat they can start targetting the myriads of people that are vaping/smoking while driving. Im no saint & i wouldnt still be here if not for my medicine..but there is absolutely no excuse for this behavior. Stay off the roads

#9 KurtTheJetsFan, Mar 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2019
  10. K'OB

While driving?

Big deal when they run somebody over, high as fucking kites.

Oh and big enough deal to cost him his squad place.

GordonGecko likes this.
  11. Dierking

[​IMG]
    Okay, I admit I was too stoned to click the link and read the article.

12. K'OB

Look, I have absolutely nothing against people wanting to smoke pot at home etc, just think it is fucking dumb as fuck that these guys are willing to take the risk to lose a once in a lifetime opportunity to get fucking rich and secure their long term future and then when it is all over, then they can go and become the biggest potheads in the world with all their mates if they desire, it is utter madness.

Now, I am not keen on them driving around stoned as fuck, anybody, famous or not famous, the same for the drunk arseholes as well.

13. Dierking

No, I know, I just think its kind of silly to be moralizing about how stupid they are for using a substance that is essentially legal and is actually a lot healthier than most of the drugs they pump these guys with anyway.

FJF likes this.
  14. K'OB

It isn't legal in the UK though ;)

I do dread to think what they pump themselves full of to get to the size and the speeds they still manage, it is no wonder a lot of knees go pop, scary really tbh.

15. jetophile

Cognitive dissonance right there.

However, the NFL is one the biggest whore monger corruption machines next to er, next to er, next to er, too many to list.

16. Dierking

It’s pretty fucking harmless. Tell me your personal experience with someone who od’d or beat his wife because he smoked dope.

17. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I could really care less about the pot, but driving with 5 oz in your car while carrying a gun? What a dumb ass.

18. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

You think DUI is ok? GTFO

19. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

To be fair, DUI with weed is like a thousand times less harmful than with alcohol, you can't compare those 2 situations. When people blaze they generally get paranoid and drive slower and focus more on the road. When people drink, it's FAR worse, they take more risks and can black out especially if they drink a lot and cause major accidents.

It doesn't even come close in comparison. The stoner inconveniences people by driving slow, while the drunk often drives like a maniac swerving all over the place. Comparing the effects of weed with alcohol while driving is like comparing heroine with aspirin.

But yeah, I fully agree that this guy is a moron, since weed is not allowed in the NFL and there are strict rules against it. Weed will be legal in NJ any week now, but if they treat driving while stoned the same as driving drunk, it will be very stupid.

#19 Sam Hammer, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  20. Dierking

its not ok.