Alleged Evidence from Doug Flutie about Pats Cheating

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by XxAlbert84xX, Oct 17, 2007.

1. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

While i was at work i was listening to a Miami based station 790 the ticket and while they were interviewing Bob Costas, the host, Dan Lebatard revealed something really disturbing about the Patriots. He tells Costas about a conversation he had with John Saunders about Doug Flutie's days with the pats. Saunders stated that Flutie actually heard the pats use the spy films to get ahead of the defense, before the play would occur they would say what formation and if and where a blitz was coming from. Even Costas was disturbed. If you want to hear it for yourselves go to the site below and click the Bob Costas interview. It is a long interview but its worth a listen to. IF this is True i am pissed that they just got a slap on the wrist.

http://www.790theticket.com/shows.php?show=The+Dan+Le+Batard+Show+with+Stugotz#

Let me know what you all think

#1 XxAlbert84xX, Oct 17, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  2. Beamen

Beamen New Member

It's not surprising, but it's nice to hear some evidence that's not just speculation....

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

The Patriots, in the 1st half of games are a good, to very good football team...

The Patriots, in the 2nd half of games, are one of the best teams of all time....

Great coaching, or a little extra

3. Canadian

Canadian New Member

I am kind of glad the whole story went away, but what I find interesting in almost no one mentions it....It seems to me like they pretty much got away with it without anyone caring that much:eek:hmy:

4. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

***Edited***

#4 Scruggy, Oct 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2007
  5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Brilliant post. I was about to write something similar. Or not.

6. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

Yea, i heard Dan talking about this like two weeks ago also...Anyone really suprised?

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This shouldn't surprise anybody... if they were cheating this way I'm sure they had a backup plan to cheat if they got caught doing this. They will always have a tarnished dynasty in my eyes and in the eyes of many others in the media.....

excluding Peter King of couse as he's still busy wiping Bellichickens man juice from his mouth.

8. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member