5 Star Mississippi State Recruit Helps Beat Down Woman

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by The Waterboy, Mar 29, 2016.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Jeffery Simmons couldn't just stand by while one of his female relatives fought with another female. He decided to get involved and started pummeling the woman while she was on the ground. Not as surprised by this, it happens every day, as I am by the fact that Mississippi State still has not kicked him to the curb yet. I understand wanting to get the entire story but the video is pretty damn clear. Link below video gives another angle.

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/6288848

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I'm too white to judge the actions of another culture to be right or wrong. let's not be cultural imperialists here.

Jonathan_Vilma and 74 like this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You know those chamber of commerce meetings in Scarsdale can get kind of intense.

4. 74

74 Well-Known Member

I believe the term is ethnocentric

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Gotta love someone recording a video of a video on an iPhone

He'll be playing somewhere next year. If he's an SEC recruit one of them will gladly pick up what the other kicks to the curb

6. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

No doubt he'll be playing somewhere but it's crazy how much is let slide if you are a 5 star recruit. If they do cut him loose I wonder if the new SEC rule would come into play? He wouldn't technically be a transfer but the spirit of the rule would seem to preclude another SEC school from taking him.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/05/29/sec-transfer-rule-serious-misconduct-domestic-violence

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

What a manly man. Dancing away after beating down an already helpess woman with an NFL players body.

8. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Found it!!! A post where you don't sound like a crazy person. I actually liked this post so much I had to double check who wrote it. I'm assuming it's a genuine reply and not an ironic one but I guess it would reinforce the opinion I have of you it you did mean it sarcastically.