2022 Financial Crisis: Inflation surging, Stock Market crumbling

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by SOXXX2, May 10, 2022.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I just hope the next pandemic originates from a country we're allowed to make fun of.

Like Canada or something...

2. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I am sick because I was warning of the dangers of money printing for years because I know where this all leads and how it ends and DIDNT want to see it happen?

No, all the people begging for the money to be printed were the ones who were sick. Not the people who warned of inflation, which everyone said wouldn't happen, is now happening. However the inflation we are seeing so far is only the 1st inning. This is about to get a lot worse. I didn't want to see it happen but its to little to late now.

Its funny how all the people in charge claimed we wouldn't see inflation........well they were wrong. Now they try to claim it wont be to bad, well they will be wrong again. The day of reckoning is incoming. Not my fault, I was as loud as possible because I didnt want to go down this path, but here we are...

3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

September will be here soon.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Rest assured...

1539320368866942978 is not a valid tweet id

FJF likes this.
  5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

[​IMG]

Acad23 likes this.
  6. coloradojet

coloradojet Active Member

I heard it said that inflation can be stopped or reversed a lot by becoming energy independent again. The doubling of the price of oil has a lot to do with the rise in the cost of most other things. The cost of everything in your supermarket is higher because transportation and utilities costs have risen so much.

The stimulus checks were putting $1200 in the pockets of every american which was less than the money people lost or didn't make because they couldn't work at all or worked part time. Overall, most people had less money to spend during the lockdown even with the stimulus checks which were spent more than a year ago. Inflation is raging now. Those who lost their jobs or had their hours cut were losing up to thousands of dollars more in a single month than they got from the stimulus checks. And there were only three stimulus checks while people were making less money even with unemployment and the three stimulus checks for more than a year.

A lot of the money of the stimulus checks was probably used to pay for utilities, and rent which cost more because of the higher cost of energy and oil. Also many needed the extra money to pay their mortgages. The rent and mortgage forbearances helped some and hurt some others. It was and still is one big mess.

You could say the money printing had something to do with inflation but nowhere near as much as the much higher cost of energy and supply problems. Inflation is a problem in many other countries even though they didn't print any extra money like in the U.S.

Br4d and Hemi like this.
  7. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Who exactly was disagreeing with you? All you do is say you predicted this and that and nobody here cares because no one was disagreeing in the first place. You just love to say you're right over and over and over and over and over again.

None of that also changes your blatant hard on for societal collapse, nor your lack of life experience thinking this is the end because it's your first almost recession. It's mine too, I'm not running around with my head cutoff in a panic (or joy because I'm right).

#807 JackBower, Jun 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

typeOnegative13NY and bicketybam like this.
  9. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

All the politicians and statist folks were out there claiming we wouldn't see inflation. They were all wrong.

It's not just a recession....it's high inflation, a recession, 30 trillion in debt, and a credit unwind all occuring at the same time.

This has never happened in US history.....Acting like this is something that has happened before is incorrect. We are entering uncharted territory where the end game could be a complete collapse. We are closer than ever now, so acting like this can't happen is complete ignorance, especially as we are getting closer and closer.

10. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

No that's not accurate imo, the money printing is the primary reason for the inflation. The price of oil doubling has to do with money printing as well.

I'm not saying Oil isn't contributing either but the primary reason was money printing over the last few decades.

Also the stimulus checks people were sent were just a small percentage of the stimulus bill. Most of the stimulus went to the government, businesses, etc.

11. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Go write to the politicians about how you were right and stop doing it here then.

Hemi likes this.
  12. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You know, we could go around in circles deciding if what Soxxx is doing is trolling or not, but I am fine with the fact that it seems like everyone is in agreement that Soxxx is a fucking douchebag and I implore the Mod Squad to wipe this turd from the Forum for the greater good.

Plus his posts really reek of paid troll.

14. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I said earlier that Biden had run out of things to blame.

I was wrong... he's now blaming us... the American people.

It's our fault... :confused:

15. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Did he hit his head when he fell off his bike?

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

You can get paid for being ridiculed by a bunch of assholes on a jets message board? Why didn't I get this memo? I could make a fucking career out of this.

Hemi, Jonathan_Vilma, Br4d and 2 others like this.
  17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Some people should earn $ by not posting.

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's how Philly made his Stackz.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

you have a way with words

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member