2012 rate my draft thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by hiker, Aug 18, 2012.

1. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

I had the second pick overall, 14 teams (QB,WR,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,Q/W/R/T,DEF) QB passing TDs are only 4pts, 6 for every other TD, no kickers.

1 Aaron Rodgers
    2 DeMarco Murray
    3 Ryan Matthews
    4 Demaryius Thomas
    5 Trent Richardson
    6 Vincent Jackson
    7 Matt Flynn
    8 Santonio Holmes
    9 Shonn Greene
    10 Brandon LaFell
    11 Alshon Jeffrey
    12 Dustin Keller
    13 Stephen Hill
    14 Dallas
    15 Mark Sanchez

The Matt Flynn pick I immediately regretted, way too high considering the names still available. I got caught with my pants down on that one. I didn't want to go with 4 rbs early, but I couldn't believe Trent Richardson was still there in the 5th. Alshon may be a reach even that low, but I understand he has been the go-to guy in the red zone during Bears training camp and I know what he is capable of with his height and hands.

My homer pick was Stephen Hill. And every other Jet I took was a value pick, the other guys were avoiding Jets like the plague. There seems to be a perception that our offense is going to suck among the fans of other teams, and considering my financial investment, I hope the doubters are proven dead wrong.

By the way, not only was Tebow drafted a round ahead of Sanchez, even Blaine Gabbert went ahead. I was pretty insulted by that, actually.

#1 hiker, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012