2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Well, we all knew this was coming. Fatty killing the Jets for the pay cut they enforced on all their employees because of the lockout.

"Da Giants, awlways ah classy orgahnazation, haven't cut anyone's salary, BUT Da Jets shows onse ahgain how classless dey ah! Da Jets awlready cut dere emplopyeez salary 25%!!! You can't take even ah little hit, nawt even one days?!?! Dis is how you treat yoor employees?!!? Weer only inta da lawkout for a few days!! Credit da Giants for not doing this yet! Dis is outragis!! absahlootly outragis!

Back afta dis."

#1 LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  2. Paraphoe

Paraphoe New Member

Can someone explain Why people continue to care about what this turd says?

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I don't get it either.

I don't listen to him, so I don't get annoyed when he intentionally kicks this organization for what they do.

Have some discipline and don't listen people. Life gets better without his show, I haven't heard his show in 6 years and I'm smarter for it. Same with boycotting espn.

4. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

to add to this, isn't there already a thread with about 98,911,231,231,231 posts similar to the OP (give or take a couple hundred)?

now i hate being all "hurp durp there's another thread" but seriously, how is this shit news? he does it for ratings, nope still not news. he doesn't like the jets, yeah still not news.

5. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Francessa blowing hot air aside, the Jets shouldn't be doing this to their employees. In the Jets half-century old history the organization has never seen it's popularity and success at the level it is today. I could see the Panthers doing something like this but the Jets...

C'mon man

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Frankly, I don't give a shit what happens on the business side of things as long as they keep producing decent football teams. I'm a fan, not an employee or stock holder.

7. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

Anyone see bobby knight fall asleep on his show?

8. IATA

IATA Trolls

What would they be getting paid for now? Sitting around not doing shit?

9. Who is Mike Francesa?

10. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I saw people complaining on Twitter.

For the coaches I think it's a good thing. They'll have something to bond with the players about.

Fatty forgets that the Giants have 2 owners bank rolling the Giants which is already worth more money to begin with. Our sales staff was 3 times as large as theirs was.

I don't get why Jet fans listen to this asshole? I can't remember the last time I heard his show and I couldn't be happier about it.

11. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

I find him funny.

Unintentional on his part but the comedy is still there.

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Yup, same. I'm not in love with them doing this but at the end of the day I really don't care.

Besides, now that the courts are getting involved I' sure there will be a resolution sooner rather than later.

13. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

Everybody's gotta have their niche. Jets haters and self-hating Jets fans both know where to go.

As it happens he's not wrong on this one, it's kinda F'd up of Woody Johnson, and many other owners, to be involving the coaches and the staff. Obviously if the NFL collapses these people stand to lose their careers same as the players and owners(to a lesser extent), but in the short term, they have essentially zero stake in the fight between the players and the owners, nothing at all to be gained and nobody even representing their interests in the negotiations taking place. Especially since the money they give up is meant to be repaid if games aren't lost, it's needlessly cruel to put these people through a money crunch.

14. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

If i was Rex Ryan id probably threaten to leave if they try to cut my pay 25%...stupid move by Woody

15. CalgaryJet

CalgaryJet Member

I totally agree, people are complaining that this isnt fair to the employees. they arent the first to deal with a strike and wont be the last. Things happen all the time that are uncontrollable and unfair, such is life.

16. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Woody Johnson wrote a $635 million check to get his hands on his team.

John Mara had to show up for the reading of Wellington's will to get his hands on his.

I am confident the concept of debt service is way over Francesa's head.

17. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

How about:

Facility/infrastructure maintenance
    grounds
    inventory
    lights
    people working at FP need a bathroom?
    computers/helpdesk/servers/network
    Event planning for
    team
    youth
    player appearances
    flight crew/junior flight crew
    nfl play 60
    Keeping website up to date
    news
    videos
    finding stories where possible
    labor dispute updates
    fan blog
    general updates
    Accounting department
    pay bills
    payroll
    sponsor events
    donations

And that doesn't include coaching staff responsibilities like
    draft
    udfa prospects
    current/future roster
    etc

I'm guessing, but the NFL might be a year-round business now. I'm pretty sure the NY Jets is not exactly a seasonal business say like landscaping. Just a thought.

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I love when someone brought up that the Giants charged PSLs for the Upper Decks while the Jets didn't, and that could be an explanation for the lack of money on the Jets side, Fatcessa got all mad and hung the guy up.

19. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

someone called in with a trivia question on who was the leading scoreer in a unc penn state tournament game from 2001 and he guessed george lynch. pretty bad.

fyi right answer was julius peppers.

20. BookEndTackles 72&79

It's just a cash flow issue. There are no real pay "cuts". Once they settle the CBA Woody has said he will restore the lost income. Fatty conveniently leaves this part out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.