17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

That'l do. Also I was there at Jags game. I was so loud at Sec 314 row 8, a lady who was sitting next to me moved to another place after first quarter. I bet Woody will not send anything to me for the Jags game. :)

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

Depends where you sit. For me I pay $650 for my seat. Not going to find much better deals using SH that get me 3 seats on the aisle and a first row seat. If you bought a $2.5k PSL in the lower level end zone or $4k PSL for a mezzanine end zone you got killed.

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

Jags game was awful. Lots of Bills fans on Thursday night but I still felt the Jets fan were fired up. Lots were pretty full by 5:30ish. Jets played like crap.

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Agreed, Jet fans showed very nicely Thur. night, less Bills fans then normal being a weekday game, still to many for my liking. Team played like crap, if they came to play the place would have rocked. Another missed opportunity, they just add up year after year. This loss not only hurt the most this year but I have lost confidence in the 2015 team to make a playoff run. Not feeling good about Sunday and if we lose to Houston by by 2015.

5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Don't give up hope. Just look around the league - teams are up, then down, then up again. I was dismayed about Thursday's game too, but let's see what happens. Most of us were influenced by the strong desire to beat Rex, and while it was gut wrenching, we damn well should have won it. We can right this ship.

Unfortunately it looks like we get to play the "Good Texans" and will be playing the "Good Cowboys" where our division opponents got to face them when they sucked. That's just how it is in this league now. Teams that win a big MNF game tend to let down the next week, so let's hope that's the case with Houston Sunday.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Did stubhub cut off at game time yesterday? What happened to 1 hour into the game

7. GordonGecko

Sheldon Silver, found guilty of corruption on all counts by unanimous jury decision

This is the asshole that got in bed with Dolan and blocked the Jets Stadium in Manhattan. There would have been a 7 train right to the front door in the middle of NYC. Guy killed the Jets

Don't drop the soap

alleycat9 likes this.
  8. LogeSection2RowJ

So it was the Dolan/MSG money after all. How bout that?

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

I was watching the sec championship game and they showed the outside of the stadium and they are building a NEW stadium and tearing down the Georgia dome....

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/#

jesus mary and joseph, how does that get done 23 years after the old stadium was built? and how is it as much better as it is than the mausoleum? depressing really.

10. max

max Active Member

So the Jets just had their biggest win since the 2011 playoff game against the pats.

The jets are playing meaningful football with realistic shot at the playoffs.

Will the fans show up on Sunday against the Titans and make some fucking noise or will I have to sit in what seems like a 75 percent full stadium with more titans fans than I'd like to see . . .

11. LogeSection2RowJ

You might not see the amount of loud Jets fans that you'd like, but I doubt you'll be seeing many Titans fans.

alleycat9 likes this.
  12. max

max Active Member

Not good enough. I want some home field advantage. We got 2 home games left. Now or never.

13. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Had a few friends find Titans tix near my season seats on Stubhub for $30.

You'd think the value would be higher than that lol .

14. GordonGecko

that $30 is something like $18 net to the seller

alleycat9 likes this.
  15. NYJA15

NYJA15 Member

Every Jets home could have been had for less than Face value with the exception of the Eagles game so far. And this team have been decent all year. I will definitely not renew my tickets next season and just buy them on the secondary markets. Speaking of renewing season tickets, do they automatically charge your credit card on file or will they ask if you want to renew your season tickets, this was my first season and my last.

alleycat9 likes this.
  16. GordonGecko

And that's before you have to pay for your PSLs if you're not upstairs

NFL attendance is going down in general, everyone wants to stay home and watch on TV. Stubhub is having to issue 10% discount codes on a regular basis to get people buying. The current 10% off code is "NFLNOW"

NYJA15 likes this.
  17. LogeSection2RowJ

I agree. The Eagles game was the only game I didn't buy, for that reason. I had season tix forever until last year and have ben going "game to game". While it has been better money wise to do it this way, it also can be a pain in the ass too, so I miss my season tickets in that respect. Bottom line though is I've paid less for better seats THIS year. That might change going forward. The only game this season I didn't have better seats than I used to have with my seasons was the Cleveland game. It's looking like I will also miss the Pats game, which is a bummer. We'll see. Prices are high.

That said, the Jets screwed up anticipating and pricing their product. They followed the Giants supply/demand/market price info that didn't apply to Jets tix. But, they were able to accrue millions in PSL fees because fans hadn't attended a game in the poor stadium yet to know it wasn't worth it, so it's worked out for them I guess. Unfortunately for all of us, the place doesn't have the same vibe, and the experience isn't what it used to be IMO.

18. NYJA15

NYJA15 Member

Even if you overpay for a game or two, you will probably still be ahead bc you didn't have to buy 2 worthless pre season games. The home opener was going for as low as $6 bucks the day of the game and about $15 bucks the day before. I know there was a chance of rain but that's ridiculous. My prime seats were going for $30 bucks, I couldn't believe it. The parking is worth having season tickets but then again, even if you overpay a bit for parking, I still think your ahead.

#19018 NYJA15, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  19. JetsSec337Lot13B

Sold my extra parking pass for $75 a couple times this season. More than the face value on tickets lol.

20. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Add in the fact that its going to be 68 degrees and dry on 12/13 if we don't pack that place and the fans ain't rocking then shit worse then I thought. Then the only game that seems to matter to people is the Pats game. Such BS. How could any Jet fan with tics not go to this game? I am so pumped. Seems like forever since we had a big home game in Dec. Screw the whole STH conversation for now, you can go, go SOB's

max, Jetsfanforlife and alleycat9 like this.