11/5/21 Mock

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WoodyHarrelson, Nov 5, 2021.

1. WoodyHarrelson

WoodyHarrelson Well-Known Member

1-Aiden Hutchinson DE UM. No doubt, DL is our weakness and somehow our strength on this god forsaken team we love. Makes for a nice 3 man rotation with Lawson and JFM

1-Charles Cross OT MSU. While I’d like more interior help, drafting a center in top 12 feels off. Think we need to go after a OT. You just can’t trust Becton to stay healthy. Fill out the rest of the interior later or in FA. Think this Seattle pick will be right in this range say 15-20. Ideally it’s even a trade back to get an extra pick.

2-Jalen Werdemeyer-TE A&M

2-Zion Johnson OG BC

3-Sevyn Banks CB OSU

4-Joseph Ngata WR Clemson

#1 WoodyHarrelson, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    mrjet80 likes this.
  2. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Good players but they really need a safety especially now that it appears Maye has played his last game as a Jet. I wouldn’t be surprised if the first round goes EDGE/S and OL and TE drop into second round range. They can even get quality TEs in the third round this year.

My prediction as of now is probably a draft leaning defense at the top with one of the top 4 Jets picks being OL…..but that’s just my opinion.

This defense has good players but is lacking at important positions …

3. WoodyHarrelson

WoodyHarrelson Well-Known Member

We cant....Jamal Adams, Maye, Davis, etc. We have tried our hand at S. We need to build the team the right way. How many years in a row did we draft 3-4 interior DL lol. Sucks Maye is hurt but we need to spend money on a safety. Landon Collins, whoever. There are journeymen who can fill the void.

4. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

You may be right - they could go the FA route… I wonder who’s going to be available.

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I’m not a big fan of Wydermeyer. I think he’s pretty overrated for where he’ll be picked.

Decent player I suppose but he doesn’t jump off the screen as a NFL plus tightend to me worthy of being a high pick. I’d rather go deeper down the board and get Isaiah Likely from Coastal or Kolar from ISU later.