¡VIVA SANCHEZ! (Old ESPN Article)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vic, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Vic

Vic Member

This is an old article about Mark from his USC days. I thought it was a great read, and it gives you a rich insight on Mark, his family, and how he became the leader that we're seeing today.

2. Vic

Vic Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3511275

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Since it is past the trolls bedtime let me help with this Sanchez thread:

4. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Wah wah wah Henne's better. Yes, break apart his whole game from last year as a rookie and judge him on that. Better yet, the Jets should cut the guy and get JaMarcus Russell cause he has a better QB rating. I get a sense the Dolphins attack Sanchez cause they feel they have to take our weakest link (as of last year) but he is only one part of our game. The fact that Fins judge Henne as being better than Sanchez after year 1 is laughable. You guys have been more arrogant than us by dubbing Henne the "Next Marino". Lol if that were the case then he wouldn't win you guys any superbowls. Ignore the fact you guys are injury prone at DT and RB, two positions we have more depth than you or a killer secondary.

EDIT: Oh right, you beat us twice last year, my mistake. Thats why you will go farther than us this year.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

LMAO............I am a Jets fan knucklehead. It was a joke about the fin fans/trolls tarding up every single Sanchez thread.....

#5 Miamipuck, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010