Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. Jonathan_Vilma replied to the thread It's Garrett Wilson time....

Davante Adams was deemed an All Pro with a 55.6 catch% in 2022. Lower than Garrett Wilson that same year (his rookie year). Amari...

Sep 28, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  2. typeOnegative13NY replied to the thread Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff.

This was yesterday

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  3. Pepsiguy5 liked Dierking's post in the thread Davante Adams is STILL unhappy.....

I find that maintaining a high level of immaturity and irresponsibility keeps me young.

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  4. Pepsiguy5 liked The Waterboy's post in the thread Davante Adams is STILL unhappy.....

I reminisce about 50 when I had half the aches and pains, going to be celebrating 60 at the Jacksonville game this year

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  5. Pepsiguy5 liked stinkyB's post in the thread Davante Adams is STILL unhappy.....

yes... If by some miracle they actually win it all this year I expect him to retire a hero anyway. Only way I see him coming back if...

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:20 AM
  6. Pepsiguy5 liked Cman68's post in the thread Davante Adams is STILL unhappy.....

Father Time makes no exceptions. The Jets would be wise to consider getting a young padawan for Rodgers to train. I know training QB's...

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  7. dawinner127 replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Padres doing us a favor. Magic number is 3. Go win the next 2 please.

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:13 AM
  8. dawinner127 replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

That umpire was fucking brutal all night. Keith and Ron were going in on the umpire all night that he was awful and how bad attitude he...

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:12 AM
  9. JetFanInNE replied to the thread Davante Adams is STILL unhappy.....

Or old college buddy Derek Carr

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  10. Dierking replied to the thread Davante Adams is STILL unhappy.....

I find that maintaining a high level of immaturity and irresponsibility keeps me young.

Sep 28, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  11. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Denver is the CLASSIC Trap Game..

No, it’s not a trap game. It’s a game the Jets should win comfortably this far into Douglas/Saleh tenure. No questions or excuses

Sep 28, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  12. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Brock Bowers - Olu Fashanu Discussion.

That was another thing that was weird about Bowers. They show a balding picture to make some kind of weird point. Who the fuck cares if...

Sep 28, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  13. The Waterboy replied to the thread Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff.

That was from Florence?

Sep 28, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  14. The Waterboy replied to the thread Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff.

Yeah, we head out to Anna Maria at least once a week since it's only 25 minutes and cheap drinks at the Moose right on the beach is...

Sep 28, 2024 at 7:23 AM
  15. The Waterboy replied to the thread Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff.

It is so much worse than those pictures show, though homes set back off the water a little may have been spared some of the power of the...

Sep 28, 2024 at 7:16 AM