Trade Help Please!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Youth Is Served, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Youth Is Served

Youth Is Served New Member

12 Team PPR League - Standard Scoring - 5 Point Bonus @ 100 yds

My team is 3-2 but lacking depth at RB there is a guy in my division at 2-3 that is offering me this trade. We start two RB two WR and one Flex. Usually I always start a WR.

My Team:

QB:
    Schaub
    Hasselbeck
    Kitna

RB:
    Westbrook
    J. Lewis
    K. Smith
    C. Benson
    L. Washington
    M. Moore

WR:
    Marshall
    Wayne
    D. Jackson
    Bowe
    M. Jones
    L. Moore

Now my question is it worth trading Bowe away for Edge James? Just because my RB depth is much weaker then my WR depth I feel I should pull the trigger just wanted some opinions. I was almost certain that Edge was losing him job but now I am unsure and with Westbrook being hurt again I am really in a pinch for a RB. Just wanted some advice. He also has Michael Pittman who I could try to snag.

I already traded Royal for Hasselbeck in the 3rd week which may pay off in the long run.

Thanks in advance

Youthâ„¢

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

trade westbrook karma says he will be injured all year.just got the contract he wanted.

3. Youth Is Served

Westbrook does not have enough value to get me two Rb's. I cant even get someone straight up for Westbrook that can produce like he does. I have looked all over and all that is out there is really Edge.

Youth?

4. Youth Is Served

More opinions would be helpful. Thanks

Youthâ„¢

5. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I probably wouldn't. The thought is there, but I don't like Edge. Try to package Jamal Lewis with Bowe or DeSean to upgrade your RB2. Or trade Bowe for like Chris Johnson or Earnest Graham or Steve Slaton.

6. Youth Is Served

I have been trying for weeks to make some kind of deal for a RB. I have put packages of Lewis and Jackson together but my problem is lack of depth at RB. I have tried to get Slaton early in the season. I have tried to get Buckhalter.

No one is willing to deal in this league really and its kind of lame. There has been one trade and that was Royal for Hasselbeck.

So I felt I am put in a dilema and either ride it out with what I have and hope within the next few weeks things clear up. I have yet to start Lewis and Westbrook in the same week and after Week 7 I am hoping to do that.

I will be praying that Smith or Benson begins to get more carries. I truly believe that Bowe has more value then this and have been hesitant to trade him for that reason.

Thanks

Youth?