ESPN is predicting a week 1 loss

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by greenbeanz, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

Pre-season is over, although the Jets look good on paper we won't know shit about this team until it's the real deal. This is just the type of game that scares the crap out of me. ON PAPER, it should be a blowout but games aren't played on paper.

I'm not celebrating until the final whistle.

2. Revis Flytrap

Revis Flytrap New Member

I'm hoping that the Jets have turned the page on the last 40 years or so and come out and kick the sh*t out of the f""kfins and then welcome home that SOB belicheat by kicking their ass too! Then, we can sit back and have a beer!!!!
    The one thing that can stop this train is the defense and I hope to be able to praise Sutton after this game instead of rambling on about how much he sucks. No more personnel not fitting the scheme excuses!! If he can't stop the fins tomorrow, he has to go!

3. joewilly69

joewilly69 New Member

its better others pick the phins to win we wont be overconfident.

4. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Listen, the Jets haven't earned the respect of these writiers with there play. They won 4 games last season, anyone who wants to pick Miami, in Miami, isn't doing anything wrong.

5. Todd14

Todd14 Member

I have said for weeks that this is a "perfect storm" for Pennington, he has a lot he wants to prove.

As a Jet fan for the past 35 years, I hope I am wrong. Sadly I will be in the air flying from Cleveland to Las Vegas during the game so I won't know what happens until I land.

Go Jets!

6. 624

624 Banned

ESPN always goes for an upset or two in their picks...we must be the lucky one to get picked to be upset...

..at least i hope so

7. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 New Member

ESPN sucks...this is game will be won in the trenches..both of these teams want to run the ball.