An ocean between our Jets and NE

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GSourJr, Jan 12, 2008.

1. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Excellent post. I think that most of us are tired of being patient but somewhere reality needs to set in. We need to accept the reality that even with a GREAT off-season the Jets are not winning the Super Bowl or even the division next year. We can only hope to plug most of the gaping holes that exposed us this past season.

I would settle for an 8-9 win season next year and some major improvement from the QB position.

2. Thomas144

Thomas144 Member

The call on Harrison for hitting out-of-bounds was clearly ridiculous (and I don't use that word casually). The receiver was well within bounds while Asante Samuel was trying to take the ball away from him. Harrison came over and pushed the receiver out-of-bounds. I do not understand how an official does not know exactly where the bounds marker is, intuitively, at all times. The play was a little bit unusual, which probably confused the official. But still, it was a very bad call.

3. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

I think it's silly to worry about how we stack up against one of the greatest teams of all time. We have a long way to go, and it's the same thing regardless of how the Pats are doing.

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Please stop crying.
    The receiver was already out of bounds when Harrison made contact.

Furthermore, Harrison got away with a late hit on the Jaguars first drive.