Schottenheimer needs to go!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AzJetFan, Oct 14, 2007.

1. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Lets wait to see what kind of game he calls when Clemens comes in. He will be able to use the whole playbook instead of the 20 plays he can call when Chad is in.

2. RedWhiteBlue&Green

RedWhiteBlue&Green Active Member

I for one am proud that Shottenheimer and Mangini are part of the Jets. I hope both of them stay for a very long time. I cannot say the same for our defensive coach. I want Donnie Henderson back. He knew how to light a fire under the D's ass. These missed tackles and wide open receivers would not be tolerated.

3. FREEJET

FREEJET New Member

Your the same guy that probably called him Mangenius last year. Mangini will be here for a LONG time.

4. SI_Jets_Fan

SI_Jets_Fan Member

So you expected him to say "I suck. I can't throw the ball into a small window more than 7 yards away, so I always have to checkl down. It's embarrasing, really. The coaching staff knows this also, so they don't ask me to do much. So I can make all of the throws that they ask me to make. All 2 of them."

5. smelly_joe

smelly_joe New Member

i know the d-fense he was playin against was shi---,.,t but he made throws i thought he'd given up on an i completely blame shott therefore 4 ristricitin chad b4

6. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

The only intelligent thing I can come up with is Nakedpicturesofhiswife. As in, for all this good citizen crap about Chad, he snuck into EM's house and snapped some photo's. There is no other discernible reason to think otherwise.