Bills @ Jets 10/28

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by EarlytoRise, Aug 17, 2007.

1. EarlytoRise

EarlytoRise Member

Bills @ Jets 10/28

I am planning on visiting NY with my girlfriend from Fri 10/26 to Tue 10/30 and attending the game. I always like to stay at the Carlton Arms Hotel cause it is so cheap. Is transportation from the City to Meadowlands reasonable (by NY standards) or should I look at getting a rental car and can we get in on a tailgating party with some Gang Green peeps? Any recommendations/advice would be appreciated.

2. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

unless you have a parking pass, you wont be able to tailgate anyways...mass transit its ur best bet

3. JumboJet

JumboJet New Member

Take the 6 up to Grand Central and get the 7 to Times Square. Walk 1 block west to Port Authority. Look for the #351, OR if you want to leave earlier than 2 hrs before gametime, the #164 NJ Tranist.

4. EarlytoRise

EarlytoRise Member

Would it be worth my time to buy a parking pass to tailgate? I have only attended a few games in my life and have never tailgated. I really want to. However, I dont want to feel uncomfortable trying to get in on a group. I would bring my own supplies...someone please enlighten me on how the tailgating situation might work.

5. coral reefer

coral reefer New Member

parking passes are reserved to season tix holders I think

6. EarlytoRise

EarlytoRise Member

Parking Tickets are, however, available on ebay. I am dying for some tailgating. Alcohol, food and football. Not much else better in life.

7. EarlytoRise

EarlytoRise Member

OK, so I won a bid on ebay last night for tickets to the Bills @ Jets 10/28 game. 2 seats together, Section 309 row 22 for $156.00. I don't think that's too bad. This will be my first time seeing the Jets at the Meadowlands and I am so excited. Can I get a flask in? Any advice on how to maximize my experience? Anyone near those seats?

8. JetMan2488

JetMan2488 New Member

If you want to get a flask in, hide it in your rear pockets. No security guards go and touch anywhere near your ass, so you would be perfectly fine by putting it there.

As for tailgating, you can buy Parking Passes on any ticket selling site, minus StubHub. They are reserved for Season Ticket Holders, yes, but those same ticket holders sell them on places like, TailgateTickets.com. Check it out.

9. EarlytoRise

EarlytoRise Member

thanks for the info guys. i am stoked aboout going!

10. irishkevin

irishkevin New Member

day late

and a buck short