Kraft is full of it

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Joe Willie White Shoes, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Are you watching this? He sounds like a combination of Sargent Schultz (" I know nothing") and Richard Nixon.

He claims that he demands integrity and honesty and was disappointed by what happened yet he gave Belicheat an extension today???????????????

He also claims this was a one game thing?????

Tonight is a complete nightmare. I can't watch anymore.

2. ........

........ Trolls

Bob Kraft = ZERO Credibility

The way I see it, there are only two possibilities here:

1) He knew all along what was going on, and he's a damned liar right now

2) He didn't know what was going on. In that case, Belichick made a mockery of his franchise and his name. Any decent owner would levy his own punishment against BB, but Kraft lets it go despite protestations of horror at the actions of his coach. He also releases info that he has rewarded the coach with an extension.

Either way, he should have ZERO credibility with the other owners, fans, and players in this league.

3. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

Bob Kraft, Senile?

O.K. ladies and gentlemen, I just watched his interview on channel 4. Now I could forgive his delay on naming the commissioner but when he forgot the name of his head coach... I'm sorry but I really have to question who is running this organization.

4. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Ok.. Got it..

5. JeTsInTexas

JeTsInTexas Member

He sounded kinda drunk to me: " ...well Bill Pelli...Bellipe...Bellitits..." Dude also has Ronaldinho mouth going on. Why can't these magnates look like what they're worth? Dude needs to fix his grill and whiten it

6. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

That guy should run for office! He lied with a straight face with aplomb worthy of Oliver North.

7. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

First off, he never said it was a one game thing. He said he was disappointed in BB and that he didn't know it had been going on. He also said that the organization (BB) would cooperate with the commish 100%.

He also said this would never happen again. I don't know what else you'd expect the guy to say? When the Jets got caught with their hands in the Parcells cookie jar, Woody didn't fess up on national tv.

My guess is that like everything else, the extension was a top secret thing between BB and Kraft (like everything else foxboro), and that it happened BEFORE Kraft got wind of this stuff.

BTW- Kraft ALWAYS sounds drunk. LOL

Also, the Jets need to worry about not going 0-16 and not about the team to the north.

8. JeTsInTexas

JeTsInTexas Member

What does this have to do with the Jets organization again?

9. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

I watch every pats game. Trust me, by halftime he has a good buzz going. He gets blasted sometimes.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that......that's what i would do, too.:up:

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

when he was asked how he thought Belichik could have misunderstood the rule, Kraft answered he didn't want to speak for Bill. the next obvious retort would have been to inform him he wasn't being asked to speak for Bill, he was being asked to give his own opinion on how Bill could have misinterpreted such a clear rule, which is completely different. of course that never came.

11. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well thanks for your wonderful opinion.... I didn't see the interview so I won't comment on that. What I will comment on is your ignorance. Your supposed point about Woody sticking his hand in the Parcells jar.... Woody wasn't the owner of the Jets at that time. It was the Hess family and the Jets payed a heavy fine for getting Parcells. How the Jets giving up draft picks for Parcells and Kraft condoning cheating are in the same discussion I don't know but I guess in the Pats land aka turn a blind eye to the guy that has tainted everything your organization stood for and giving your team an asterik it's the same.

12. SomeNoob

SomeNoob Member

I thought he was full of it myself. I am 100% positive he knew what was going on. I would not be surprised if their freaking stadium had hidden cameras all over.

13. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

First off, sorry I got the owner of the Jets wrong. My bad.

You obviously didn't see the interview, because Kraft certainly didn't condone what BB did. But what kind of owner would he be if he just hung his coach out to dry completely. He admonished BB and said how disappointed he was in him for this. I felt that it was a pretty strong statement. But it would be silly to think he was going to speak to what the coach was thinking.

To think that this somehow taints all of the Pats accomplishments is a joke.

Mike Martz doesn't think it does. Bill Cowher doesn't think it does. John Fox doesn't think it does. And Andy Reid doesn't think it does.

In fact, none of the ex-coaches weighing in on the subject felt that this was anywhere near as big a deal as the media and haters want to make it. Jimmy Johnson, John Madden, Bill Parcells, and Mike Ditka all said it does not detract from how great a coach he is.

I guess I'll have to go with the guys who actually know what's going on.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

My point was that you can't compare one team persuading another coach to leave his team and come coach their team in return for draft picks and blatent cheating. I never cared for Martz, he is a piece of shit and got what he deserved when you guys beat him. As far as Cowher, Fox and Reid I haven't seen or heard anything that makes me think they said this. A link would be nice.

I did see Parcell's take and IMO he took the high rode being friends with both Mangini and Chicken. I did happen to see what George Young the late owner of the Giants had to say about Chicken calling him the worst human being he'd ever met.

As far as Kraft, he's a shady guy. I think he puts on a front because if he was really all that disapointed in Chicken he would have handed out a punishment himself. If he was truly embarresed there would be some type of reprimand from him but instead he gives this image on TV but most people with a brain know what really goes on in Cheatboro.

15. Beamen

Beamen New Member

The way I see it, Kraft giving Belichick a new deal is his way of making the NFL's punishment to Belichick go away...To me, it sounds like he's saying by giving Bill that deal...

'Hey, don't worry, I've got your back. Keep doing whatever you need to do to win, and if they come down on you, you can count on me to absorb as much of the blow as possible....'

Kraft's smart, but he's a piece of garbage.... Essentially, Belichick went unpunished...

16. dbeast

dbeast New Member

Nices spin on it. The Jets broke the NFL rules when they tampered with Parcells.

17. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Cowher said it right on the NFL pregame show. I'll try to find the link on Reid.