Norm Katnick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2006.

1. asscue35

asscue35 New Member

lol

what are you offering your wife or girlfriend? Thanks but no thanks.Let me stop before i get banned, its not fun to be banned with all the rumors swirling about the NEXT GREAT CENTER.... NORM KATNIP, 18 time pro bowler.

2. asscue35

asscue35 New Member

Abe Rumors are never boring

with all the destinations abe has been rumored to be going to, how does it get boring? detriot, atlanta, seattle, , denver...... it never gets boring. Id talk about that 10 million times rather than talk about Katnip, Witherspoon, Kingsbury, and all the rest of the guys who will not make the roster. But its ok, September will be here and I will cheer when Norm smashes the way for Curtis to run through NFL defenses. Then i will agree that i am overrated like the atlanta QB .

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

280 pounds...Ehh, he'll have time to bulk up.

4. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

Hey guys. Please clean it up a bit. Debate. Don't belittle.

5. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

Did he fill in at center last year in any game? I have confidence in the USC program but there has to be a reason why he was not being used. Maybe Herm was a hater and just favored the vets as some put it. I remain skeptical on this subject though.

6. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

7. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

I think it is merge time. There is a thread on this guy already.

8. Tight

Tight Active Member

Now this is trolling. Whats your beef, katnik touch your girl ?

9. Tight

Tight Active Member

are you okay ?

Wow, dont worry be happy. Hakuna Matata

10. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

I vote that you shut the F up.

As far as Katnik goes, I think he would have been assigned to NFL Europe, along with Cavka if he was not a legit part of the FO's plans. I don't know much about him, and didn't pay much attention when I watched USC win their national championship in 2004 with Katnik as the starting center, but it's obvious there is some substance to the rumors about him possibly being the starting center this year.

Every team needs a sleeper or two.... maybe Katnik will be one for us.

#30 ThunderbirdJet, Mar 20, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  11. jakesjets

jakesjets New Member

Originally Posted by asscue35
    Lets take a vote and see how many here believe this guy will be starting or even be on the team in September.

Dude do you know football?? do you think every football team is made up of 53 superstars?? i want you to tell me off the top of your head without looking it up who is the patriots center or even starting guards..you can't can you?? thats what i thought...

Every football team has players that might have been on a practice squad or didn't make his first football team when drafted or as an undrafted rookie...and have become soild players..but you keep worrying about your john abrahams out there because players like him are different makers but its the other 10 guys on the field that make it work..and not all those guys are stars..they do there job and get the team a win..IMO you don't know s**** about football!!!

12. asscue35

asscue35 New Member

How many of you

Knew who Norm Katnik was last season? how many have even heard his name before? Suddenly Cimini touts this guy and from the reaction on this board you'd think the guy was an all pro.I guess time will tell.

13. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Actually, Katnik's name was bounced around some before Cimini said he could be the new starter. I don't remember which reporter it was that started to talk him up though, and you're right.... up until 3 weeks ago or so, he was WAY under the radar, but it isn't just Cimini that started to talk about him.

Is he, or will he be any good? Only time will tell, but I won't rule him out if Mangini and Charlie Wiess like him.

PS: Holy crap! I said Charlie Wiess! I meant the new o line coach, Tony Wise, from Miami.... brain fart!

#33 ThunderbirdJet, Mar 20, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  14. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Since when did you're opinion or any of our opinions for that matter, actually matter in the front office decisions. This board is for discussion. He posted an idea for us to discuss about. If you feel so against it, and it gets you so frustrated then I suggest you leave the board, give up sports and get into some anger management classes because it's really not worth being worked up about.

15. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

Man, your utter hatred for Katnik is hillarious. Did he kill your dog or something? :rofl2:

16. Hazardous Waters

Look out for him now, folks! :lol:

17. asscue35

asscue35 New Member

I dont hate Katnik

Its just that I have seen the so called promise showered on Jets players who havent even suited up. I cant remember their names but it seems like each season there is a player or two who is described as a diamond in the rough, but who never comes through, as bad as our O line looks I hope this guy comes through, but i am not counting on it, seen it too many times, I am sure we will all get to see him play and then we can make up our minds. I am just not a believer, he can make me a believer with his play on the field if he gets on it.

18. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I think the real story is that Katnik kicked your dog the other day.

19. AlToon4prez

AlToon4prez Member

Guys like Joel Dreessen?