Jeff Ulbrich Interim Head Coach

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Oct 8, 2024.

1. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Bingo... I thought the comment by the announcer last nightwas very telling....Seems our former HC is calling the current HC daily. Listen I understand loyalty and friendship but why the F would you listen to a guy who had a record of 20 and whatever,,,, RS is a loser and create a mentality of mediocrity which has manifested in soft players - soft team - who are NOT worried about being benched or called out.

I wanted to hear what Brick said about the game so I listened to his post game comments and cringed... Sounde alot like Bobby Boy's take - lets see the tape, etc. Really, how about benching Rogers to send a message or anyone who is underperforming, i.e., Wilson. Rogers said in his post game presser that he felt his team was flat, yet did absolutely nothing to correct it! WTF....

what kind of leader is he? To not share that with the HC who may not have the pulse of the team yet (if he ever does). What a selfish prick and he got exacly what he deserved another loss and bad performance.

I remember during a game years ago Marty Lyons at halftime went nuts and broke a table because the team was playing like shit... when have you seen that kind of fire in this team - in the last 3.5 years or maybe 10 ?

Borat likes this.
  2. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't like hearing that. I mean the guy was fired, meaning the owner wanted a change. Woody prevented him from addressing the team after he shit-canned him, yet the guy who replaced him admits openly they speak daily, wtf...

Acad23 likes this.
  3. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

This whole nightmare needs to end. The god damn fanbase needs to revolt instead of constantly lining that asshole's (Wood-RUFF) pockets! Son of a bitch! How are we expected to get this tool to sell the damn team, barring some illegal "thing," if people are still ponying up an assload of money to WATCH this trainwreck? In fact, the stands need to be EMPTY next weekend! Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!