The actual cost of JD’s failures

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NJJets, Oct 2, 2024 at 10:30 AM.

1. AndyDrums

AndyDrums Well-Known Member

No problem my friend.... Thanks for understanding.

NJJets likes this.
  2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

JD pays Festool prices for Harbor Freight tools...

mattyd99 likes this.
  3. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

I’ve seen this on the board a couple of times now. This picture should remove any doubt.

[​IMG]

4. stinkyB

You can see how much that ankle is flexed in that pic....

REVISion likes this.
  5. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

It made me wince when I saw it.

REVISion likes this.
  6. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

If this thing doesn't get fixed this year? JD won't have to worry about anything other than updating his resume. His record is one of losing even more so than Saleh's losing record. Factor in how much money JD has thrown away and its no wonder Woody hasn't given him an extension as of today.

7. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

It makes me wonder honestly, because the only reason not to pay Reddick long term is because Woody isn’t onboard. If that’s the case I have a hard time believing we’re truly in the Davante Adams sweepstakes.

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

That sounds like a lack of confidence in JD's decision making. We went all in on Rodgers with marginal results so far and no guarantee he plays another year. We kept Hackett to keep Rodgers happy. Now we're looking at mortgaging the future again to keep Rodgers happy. It wouldn't surprise me if Woody has been keeping track of all these wasted dollars vs. the return for the monies spent. Factor in the rookie extensions coming up in '25, no extension so far for JD and the uncertainty surrounding this team is the very definition of lack of confidence in the FO/CS by the one person who really matters... The Owner.

tik...tik....tik....tik....boom goes the dynamite..

#28 Cman68, Oct 3, 2024 at 12:55 PM
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  9. stinkyB

They /He dumped a decent OC to scapecoat (and pacify) his busted #2 overall pick

#29 stinkyB, Oct 3, 2024 at 2:15 PM
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2024 at 2:34 PM
    HomeoftheJets, Cman68 and Since1969 like this.
  10. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I’ve said it a couple times but I also don’t really believe in Tippman at least as a center. He gets very little push in the run game.

stinkyB likes this.
  11. letsgojets2819

letsgojets2819 New Member

I have no problem with Jd as he built a solid roster in my opinion, he has only 1 bad trait which will eventually cost him his job and thats stubborness, he kept rolling with Zach Wilson(refusing to move on) and thats the one and only reason we missed the playoffs the last year and maybe the last 2 years, and now his stupid loyalty to Saleh, I understand why he won't go to Woody to get Hackett fired because that will 100% butthurt Rodgers, but whats with the loyalty to Saleh? clearly the guy sucks at his job why is he still coaching the team? Those 2 things will undeniably cost the man his job.

12. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

The worst decision he's made is hiring Saleh. I actually think on aggregate in spite of fucking up Huff/JFM/Reddick Edge situation and not picking the best kicker from the training camp, he put together a solid roster this year. Granted, this is the 1st year he's done that and he should have been fired last year or even earlier, but at least this year he did it and finally shown improvement where perhaps there is some hope for him. But he is now tied to Saleh at the hip. Saleh is not a HC material. Hack is the worst OC in NFL and it is not even close. Keith Carter is awful OL coach. Basically we are fucked with this coaching staff, and JD is the one that got them here.

I am almost positive JD would love to get rid of Saleh but he can't without sacking himself. I remember last year when Woody kept him, in his presser he at least sounded like he really learned his lesson. And to his credit he actually got better. Saleh sounded like a total fool where there was no hope, and it's the same old incompetent HC Saleh this year. The only lesson is to get rid of this buffoon and that likely means JD as well.