FIRE ROBERT SALEH NOW!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 9, 2024.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I think he Is good enough to retain, with a better HC at the wheel. That's where we differ.

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So for how long will you continue to allow the GM to not be responsible for his coach?

3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

But Douglas is responsible for the coaching! Why do you and so many others here continue to give Douglas a pass on all the poor coaching decisions?

mezzavo, REVISion and SOJAZ like this.
  4. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Or even just responsible for all of his awful draft and free agent/trade blunders, or the incredibly overrated roster he has put together?

One thing you can’t blame JD for at all is the offensive line, though. What a work of art that has been. Absolutely brilliant GM work right there. Anybody can build a competent line, but it takes true talent to take something that was already a liability under Gase and Maccagnan and somehow find a way to make it worse over 6 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOJAZ likes this.
  5. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

I wrote this in response to KWJ'scooment about Arod starting to muscle out RS....

I hope an pray that is true. You can tell there is friction between the two. I would go as far as to say that ARod doesn't trust RS and his rah, rah BS. Frankly, for me, yesterdays' post game comments were very enlightening... one blames the cadence (which is laughable) and the other is HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE. I know who i want running the show....

One more point about next game, I never wanted them to trade Sam and I am glad he is doing so well. I hope he makes them look like the fools they are. Finally, my prediction is we lose this game, the Pitt game and the Bills game... then maybe Woody will show some balls and fire this stiff along with hackett (althoug if he does hackett will stay because of Rogers).

6. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Great movie. But seriously, that Bowles thread should be required reading before posting here.

abyzmul likes this.
  9. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

What do you want from me? I like the roster, I don't like the coach. That's just where I am on It.

mezzavo likes this.
  10. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

The lack of adjustments is utterly startling.

Kept lining Will McDonald up in the wide 9 three feet off the tightends outside shoulder for what reason?

Why was Sauce not glued to Courtland Sutton and man across the board? They couldn’t throw. Stack the box and dare them down the field.

The stretch plays on offense don’t work. The defense also knows what run plays the Jets use with Allen and what they use with Breece. The offensive line is almost exclusively guys who have played in man blocking schemes except AVT. Why are we running an outside zone scheme on some downs and inside zone scheme on some downs with an offensive line coach that comes from a man blocking background?

Garrett Wilson has been disappointing and it’s his fault, but can we get the guy in the slot with some easy releases on crossing routes and slants?

We have maybe the best slant thrower in NFL history. Haven’t seen a slant thrown once.

#230 Jonathan_Vilma, Sep 30, 2024 at 8:15 PM
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2024 at 8:50 PM
    cmcm750203, mezzavo, mattyd99 and 4 others like this.
  11. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Oh fuck dude--that late drive when Denver was busting off 8-10 yds per rush--what the fuck kind of alignment was that--3 man line? Over and over!? Our higher level coaches are obviously amongst the dumbest in the NFL

12. Jonathan_Vilma

Bowles was always a tactical teacher of defense and a guy who put game plans together to stop opposing offenses though. The reactions might seem similar but the person being reacted to is not the same.

Saleh doesn’t have a game plan for either side of the ball. We play base defense almost exclusively every week all game long.

cmcm750203, REVISion and Acad23 like this.
  13. abyzmul

Robert Saleh is happy to be along for the ride. There is no leader in that man.

I think our real problem is that Woody is too intimidated by alpha types to hire someone strong enough to lead a football team

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  14. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

Dolphins just had 3rd and 8 with 30 seconds left I half. Titans stopped them and immediately called time out, which ultimately resulted in 3 points.

I have ZERO confidence in Saleh to even call that time out. Shit, I’m not even sure we’d HAVE timeouts left anyway.

mezzavo, mattyd99 and Nyjets4eva like this.
  15. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

he def wouldn’t because he coaches like he has no balls

REVISion likes this.
  16. abyzmul

17. NJJets

NJJets Well-Known Member

18. Jonathan_Vilma

It’s just so easy and I never understand how coaches fumble this stuff.

“Our guys can’t commit false starts at home especially at a rate like they did on Sunday. Operational penalties are inexcusable. Period stop.”

Don’t even mention fucking cadence.

Acad23 and REVISion like this.
  19. Jeff M

Jeff M Well-Known Member

OMG - a disgraceful performance - again - and what is the aftermath - blame it on cadence issues !!!!

Now I have heard it all !!!

20. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

So Rodgers is faking out his own teammates with the cadence more than he is faking out the other team. And his teammates know it's coming. Are they all hung over? What's going on?