2024 - Week 4: New York Jets vs Denver Broncos

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 19, 2024.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Sunday at 1:24 PM.
  1. Jets

92.3%
  2. Broncos

7.7%
  1. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

That may well have been the most disappointing loss the Jets have had from 2016 to now for me personally. I can't think of a worse one at the moment.

2. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

I saw the sack on 4th ands 10... Breece wades forward with no one to block anbd lets the DB have a free rush at #8.

Bench his ass for next week.

3. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Rodgers was abysmal. Breece was just as bad. But they looked like All Pros today compared to the offensive line.
    They got their asses kicked all game. And are you KIDDING me with 13 penalties?? Flush this shit show as an aberration and move on.

4. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Third and 1 late in the fourth quarter and moron Hackett elects to to have Rodgers pass when Braelon Allen could have easily bulldozed his his way for a first down.

Instead Rodgers gets sacked and limps off the field. This was a devastating loss because it's a game they should've won and now face a gauntlet of brutal teams ahead.

5. NYJ1970

NYJ1970 Well-Known Member

This is point blank the very reason why Robert Saleh has no business being a HC. Does anyone remember 2021? Salehs Jets came off the bye and gave up 54 points to the Patriots. Give Saleh extra time and his team shots the bed every time. Today was no exception. 10 days off and we have to watch that? For a team as richly talented? This is a coaching blunder and no one else. I'm officially out on Robert Saleh. I've learned my lesson. He has no ability to be a HC.

6. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

It was 15 penalties they just declined two of them so it was even worse!

7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Yep was at the monsoon rain event! First time at MetLife since I took my kids to world woman’s soccer like 20 plus years ago
    Disgraceful performance..poor coaching poor playing poor play calls . No blitz on Bo Nix

Not a snowballs chance in hell I will EVeR go back ..ugh

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Well, you saw it. How's your excitement level now?

9. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Decades.

Jedi mind tricks likes this.
  10. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I am one of the proud 4 that knew Jets will somehow fuck it up. I don't know if this is indeed a trend, but from my recent memory, Jets vs Broncos was always a loss. (Sanchez throws a pick with a pass telegraphed to Burress) With rain, it gets even worse. (Mangini era.) I literally had a bad feeling about this game - and Jets did not disappoint.