Bills Punter Matt Azaira Gang Rape Case

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jetophile, May 9, 2023.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I'm surprised that no-one has been talking about this. It looks like prosecutors are not going to charge him. I read some of the transcript(s) from her allegations, it's bad. I think SOMETHING happened to her.

I can't make an informed assessment about the case because I don't know all of the details that are available. It sounds like it's being portrayed as consensual remorse. I don't know, it sounds WAY off regardless. She was 17. Whatever happened to someone doing the right thing and saying, yah, she doesn't seem to be objecting, but this is bad . . . ? Taking turns with a 17 year old is not cool . . . ?

I knew a handful of decent guys in H.S. (these were college guys, the girl was 17) who I know would've intervened in some way. Even if she was "willing", again, she was 17. Put a coat over her shoulder and look out for her a little bit, sheese.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bill...cle_a4ec61c0-ee0f-11ed-976f-4343bf543f80.html

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I have absolutely no idea who this woman is. This verdict is a disgrace — a continuation of the greatest witch hunt of all time.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

What verdict?

5. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

queue Beatles' All Too Much

smfh

people are assholes