Thoughts and Prayers Department

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Ralebird, Apr 10, 2023.

1. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Another one in Allen Texas

2. NYGalPal

Be careful on Twitter. Video circulating of a child brain blown out and splattered on the ground. This country is ridiculous!

3. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

With no warning , well done elton ,cost cutting has costs

NYGalPal likes this.
  4. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

5. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I'm kinda surprised it wouldn't get taken down.

Sent from my IPhone 43 using Tapatalk V.86

NYGalPal likes this.
  6. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

No staff of consequence left

NYGalPal likes this.
  7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

A god that would send children out to have their heads blown off and supply a shooter who will do it? No thanks.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  8. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

You just hope these fossils die of natural causes whenever that time is, because they don't go away on their own, and a real human takes their place. Then hope the next person in his position that is this old 15 years from now isn't such a fucking moron.

At some point the middle is going to have enough of this shit and stop letting the extreme right or left decided what's right. You have Republicans actually saying prayer will help dead people and their families from a totally preventable situation, and democrats going to city boards and just screaming for 5 minutes while saying they hate so and so like a 4 year old. Who knows when.

Celtics lost. Ban me for talking politics.

#108 JackBower, May 7, 2023
    Last edited: May 7, 2023
    typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  9. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

How many mass shootings has "thoughts and prayers" actually stopped? Everytime one of these shootings happens, guns sales spike so, the cynic would say mass shootings are good for the gun industry.

stinkyB likes this.
  11. NYGalPal

I think going forward I’m gonna have to be really careful while on Twitter when these things happen. Someone purposely ran over people in Texas and I just wanted to read news about it. However with no warning videos pop up and you see body parts all over. it might be one of the worst things I’ve ever seen. :(

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Every gruesome video I came across had a warning.

Maybe these videos should be required watching for lawmakers.

[​IMG]

13. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.

Acad23 likes this.
  14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Thoughts and prayers have stopped exactly none... meanwhile policy and change have likely stopped hundreds potentially thousands across the world

Br4d and Cman68 like this.
  15. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

The best is when people get murdered in Church and when someone disarms the shooter, the overriding delusional opinion is that God intervened. Uhhhh, OK? Where was the divine intervention so there aren't any dead people in the first place? o_O

16. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

"Thoughts and prayers" is basically the equivalent of doing nothing, it's a complete cop out. I'm sick of these self righteous ass clowns ignoring the fact that the US leads the world by far in school shootings and mass shootings as a whole while nothing gets done about it because people are literally in love with killing machines.

Every time it's just, "Oh, thoughts a prayers! School shootings are just a natural consequence of freedom!" Fuck you and your freedom, shouldn't kids have freedom to not die in school?

Is that why you hypocrites ban abortion and health care for trans people? Because of freedom? So sick of hearing that fake excuse from hypocritical politicians that lie for a living.

It's not about freedom, it never has been. It's about profit. We've got a culture here that pushes gun culture on children, which is as disgusting as it gets.

Guns are not sacred and should not be treated as such. One of the biggest mistakes the founding fathers made. We regulate driving more than firearms in this country and that's sick. It ain't the wild west anymore, time for regulations.

Hell we don't even allow people to smoke cigarettes until 21 now, but guns? NO PROBLEM.

Yeah, I'm sick of it. NRA has blood on their hands.

#116 Jets OG fan, May 22, 2023
    Last edited: May 22, 2023
  17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

This idea that we treat our founding fathers like some type of gods is in and of itself a weird thing to me. Every country has national heroes and we shouldn't be different but maybe just maybe people who owned other human beings as property aren't perfect and shouldn't be above criticism

18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I always thought that was weird too. Is it like that in other countries?

19. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I don’t know, maybe they are admired because they are of a time when it was believed that inanimate objects didn’t coax people into doing stupid horrible things. Nowadays a firearm can talk an otherwise reasonable, sane person into doing terrible things.

If we are going to talk about “people who owned other human beings”, how many years or civilizations are we going to go back? Or are we just sticking to the current anti-American curriculum?

#119 typeOnegative13NY, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
  20. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

Agreed. They are treated like gods. I get it, they did some good things regarding the constitution and establishment of human rights, but they were also huge hypocrites regarding the "all men are created equal" nonsense as they owned other people as property.

Yeah they lived in a much different time, but they made mistakes, and some of the stuff they did made sense at the time, but is archaic by modern standards.