Gary V discusses owning the Jets one day

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Feb 10, 2023.

1. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Same, lol.

Savatage likes this.
  2. Jets OG fan

Jets OG fan Well-Known Member

I keep holding out hope that Steve Cohen will swoop in and buy it.

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It actually was his brother, but you got the rest right.

[​IMG]

4. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

i want no part of gary v owning the jets. Just cause he is a fan of the team doesnt mean you can own one. He always seems to have crushes on who ever QB the jets draft early and wants to sink to the ground with them always. Im good

5. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What I'm remembering was someone saying in that thread that it was his cousin. Not saying that to try to cover myself, I just didn't think the whole thing through. No-one believes you when you say that. Sigh.

Later on that kid came on and said I get good advice from him and was upset everyone was negatively crapping on them both. A minute # of people said Gary V is successful you're probably just jealous, stop ganging up on him he's just a kid, the crapping continued, Sowell Train never came back.

That being said, only a small handful of the crappers later admitted the guy was right in the end. At the end of the day it's not too hard to be right about the Jets when they suck all the time by default.

EDIT: Haha, I just thought of something. You know what the Vince thing is? Kyle Wilson's brother! The poor slob didn't last long. Why that got mushed together in my kooky brain, I was probably really tired.

#25 jetophile, Mar 6, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2023