This guy must be a mind reader...Jets analysis..

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Cman68, Jan 2, 2023.

1. 3lixer.

3lixer. Active Member

We drafted the Defensive Rookie of the Year and had 2 guys (Breece Hall & Garrett Wilson) gunning for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Say what you want about Saleh but JD has done a great job. Remember Idzik? McCagnan?

JETFUEL1580 likes this.
  2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Over 3 year review..not just 2022 . He has made as critical mistakes as that NEGATE this last draft where yes he did well

Look at the big picture please

Ralebird likes this.
  3. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

The Jets have problems, but every team has problems. The Jets had the worst QBing in the league for the last 3 seasons and that's a BIG problem. If they only had average QB play this past season, they likely would have made the playoffs. So they need to get Derek Carr, 1 or 2 new competent o-lineman, a WR to replace the expensive Corey Davis and take shots at a few other improvements and they should be in good shape.

4. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

is really amazing that we have a franchise that remains so QB starved for such a long time in a huge market sharing a stadium with another team.

amazing = fucking disgrace.

5. NYJetsO12

Yes..I the Johnsons have failed us!

The Jaguars and Lions have Owners who know the road out of the cellar is by making good business decisions because the Owners know to run a business

Even the woman who owns the Lions ..(a Heiress )is smarter. What they are saying about Sheila Ford Hamp:

"Under Ford Hamp, the Lions took a much different approach. They built a squad out of great football minds." She hired all the right people!!

The Johnsons? lmao

mr nyjet, boozer32 and papapump like this.
  6. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

This guy nailed it. The Jets underperformed someone needs to go. I say LeFleur cause he just plain stinks/ The Jet's defense is pretty good but the offense look like they would have trouble beating CFL and USFL teams. Way too slow getting the offense going ZERO creativity.

7. boozer32

You're exactly right. No matter how many pieces are changed out what is the one constant? The Johnsons. They view the Jets as a tax write off and something to tell the yacht club folks for membership. I've said it plenty of times the Jets need an Al Davis, Jerry Jones type of owner. One whose sole purpose is getting this team to the SB and winning it. No points for playing tough, or we left it all on the field. Those are the losers' comments.

#47 boozer32, Jan 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    NYJetsO12 likes this.
  8. NYJetsO12

The woman who has been Lions owner was there for just 2 years and they turned it around:mad:

mr nyjet, boozer32 and JETFUEL1580 like this.
  9. NYJetsO12

I am with you my friend..
    But how do you put someone OUT of business?? And force them to sell team
    You STOP buying the PRODuCT

No shirts no hats and NO season tickets ...I DONT buy shit

GreenFan15J and boozer32 like this.
  10. boozer32

I would buy a sell the team Woody t-shirt.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

He nailed this year's draft, but everything else he's done has been horrible.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  12. boozer32

AVT was a great draft pick. Bryce Huff is a good edge rusher and is about to get a second contract from the Jets. He got 3 great picks in Sauce, Hall and Johnsonnshould see more playing time next year. Douglas needs to fix the offensive line this year. In the first 5 picks of the draft, he needs to have a stud tackle and guard and in free agency another tackle.

mr nyjet and HomeoftheJets like this.
  13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Technically, "everything else" is hyperbole because of guys like AVT and Huff, but even Idzik nailed a few moves (Ivory, Decker, Enunwa, Richardson before he fell apart, gotta even give him some credit for Geno). Overall, Douglas's first two offseasons were terrible.

14. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

evidently, he does not....

boozer32 likes this.
  15. boozer32

Well, I guess you are a glass half full kinda person. Today I saw highlights of a Douglas pick in Breece Hall. The guy was crushing it till he got injured. He was scoring touchdowns on the ground and air. The best running back we've seen since Curtis "My Favorite" Martin. You cannot hit on every draft pick and the Jets under Idzik proved you can miss on them all.