True crime thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Nov 23, 2022.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I couldn’t make sense of the “he didn’t need to go up the steps” comment. Was he saying that it appears xana and Ethan were the targets? Also didn’t understand the different points of damage; and not matching. Were the 2 upstairs different from the 2 down stairs? Or were Kaylee and Maddie’s different?
    I think the bs about them being in an intimate relationship is just that. Bs. They were like sisters , and Kaylees stuff most likely moved out by that point.

2. typeOnegative13NY

I think so too.

3. typeOnegative13NY

Parents are definitely getting frustrated. And starting to say that the town is equally worried about the towns rep and scaring off potential students( won’t let them put up reward posters etc).Have news for you Moscow, this is a nationwide story now, and your rep now rests on your ability to get the killer.

4. typeOnegative13NY

Brian Entin of news nation just confirmed that Kaylees Assault was much more brutal

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It looks like the cause of death was different too. One was a stabbing, one… wasn’t?

I have to imagine there was some sort of struggle and the couple woke up and tried to fight the attacker and then they got spooked and ran rather than killing the two who were unharmed.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I think the 2 survivors are one of the keys here. If it was a random event, like the guy from the food truck following them home, then the 2 survivors were probably unknown to them and it makes sense that the perp fled the scene the same way he came in instead of going downstairs. If it was somebody known to the victims then odds are they knew about the people downstairs and for whatever reason they didn't go downstairs.

A serial killer who had staked out the house would know about the two downstairs residents and probably would have killed them too or at least tried too.

This really feels like an impulse killing by somebody who either knew the victims or had contact with them on the evening. The first kill (Kaylee) was an impulse and the other 3 followed directly as a consequence of the impulse.

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

have they said anything about sexual assault for any of the victims?

8. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

9. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, definitely sounded like the father said something different than the coroner. He said “means”, and “manner”. That doesn’t sound to me like just 2 different levels of stabbing.

10. typeOnegative13NY

No sexual assault at all

BrowningNagle likes this.
  11. typeOnegative13NY

I think they know the food truck guy. There are photos of him at the house at a party. I 100% agree, an impulse killing toward one, with the other 3 being collateral.

there are also rumors of food truck guy, refusing dna, leaving with his parent to Africa. His alibi is that he left the food truck , went and drove 5 hours to his parent cabin. If that is true, it’s very strange. Who leaves the bar and drives 5 hours, instead of waiting for daybreak.

12. BrowningNagle

There has been an arrest. A Bryan Kohberger 20 something that was in Pennsylvania. Any idea on the connection?

13. Br4d

They have to have a pretty good idea it was him to make an arrest halfway across the country.

At a guess he is linked to the white Hyundai Elantra they have been looking for and was otherwise identified as being in proximity to one or more of the victims on that evening. What they have in addition to that is not clear yet.

14. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Wow--I guess we'll find out if he's also responsible for other murders in Northwest on the 13th of the month etc. He's from Washington apparently. Hope this is the guy.

It looks like the Hyandai wasn't a bunch of malarky--I didn't believe it myself.

Br4d likes this.
  15. Br4d

If he's the guy and he's linked to the other murders this a total unicorn case. He is an aspiring criminologist so he might be a twisted fanboy of some sort.

As soon as I saw the sites all listing his middle name I thought: ok, they all think he's a serial killer.

IDFjet likes this.
  16. typeOnegative13NY

So glad they finally got someone. I also thought the Elantra might be bs, to deter the online sleuths. Apparently, matched his dna , got something out of the trash out
    Side his parents house. He was a criminology grad from WSU, a few miles away from the murders

17. typeOnegative13NY

Press conference 4pm today local Idaho time

18. BrowningNagle

Do they have the death penalty in Idaho? He seems like a good candidate for it

19. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

There was a sick crazy 4chan post made on Dec 12 by someone purporting to be the killer--said he was hiding out in woods in PA. Described the crime scene--crazy sadistic ungodly description I won't post here.

Can't help but notice the coincidence of this guy arrested in poconos' area. IDK--if he really did write it and the scene is true (only the cops would know) this fucker needs to be eliminated from the face of the earth.

20. Br4d

Seriously, when law enforcement gets their hands on this kind of unicorn it is so much better to lock him up somewhere and make him truly miserable until he's willing to honestly cooperate with them.

45 years after Ted Bundy we still have no idea what makes this kind of mass murderer tick and given the automation tools we have now we should be looking to figure it out.

BrowningNagle likes this.