Jets open 3 points under dogs against the Vikings

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Vegas things Jets and Vikings are equally strong on neutral field.

There you go folks. What does it mean?

Noam and azhar80 like this.
  2. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

It means the Vikings will be so unsettled by the juggernaut Jets that they'll flinch and the Jets will score.
    Go Jets!

3. Not Sure

Not Sure Active Member

If I were a betting man, which I am not, I might consider taking the Jets in this one.

Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

4. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

That’s about how I figure it …. The Vikings are home therefore FG favorites. On a neutral field Vegas considers them equal …

5. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

jets can beat the vikings. Hopefully Jefferson will get lost in the Sauce

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  6. twown

twown Well-Known Member

I’ve been beating him up today, but I do actually feel for Zach. I don’t care how cushy and coddled your life is, when you’re on TV and getting your shit pushed in like six different ways, that hurts like the fire of a million suns. Today he had to just sit there and feel not just how inadequate his play has been, but also how unpopular he is compared to MW with the team and also the fans.

Just a brutal experience he was (deservedly) unprepared for, but which we can only hope he can work with and grow from.

having said all that, with Zach we’re +5.5 in Minny.

7. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Jets are getting respect from Vegas. And they're not high on the Vikings.

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  8. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Well said. Deserving or not there has been a lot of added trash, cheap shots and venom thrown his way. Hope some day he proves them all wrong.

twown, JetFanInNE, Losmeister and 3 others like this.
  9. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

Yes he’s taken a lot of criticism but all of it has been pretty valid

im not going to pretend to know how he feels or how the team feels about him or any of that

im just looking at the play on the field and it’s been horrible. Bottom of the league horrible. He doesn’t see open receivers way too often, then sometimes he does see them but doesn’t throw to them, and then sometimes he sees, them, throws to them and way too often puts the ball over their head or in the dirt…just brutal.

and he’s the same now as he has been since day 1…55%ish, less than 189 yards per game, etc

just brutal

Maybe with time off he can get his shit together but I’m not holding my breath

this is all on him…too many excuses have been made for him…even last year with shot talent around both White and Josh freaking Johnson looked better. Last year he was a rookie…this year there’s no more excuses…he hasn’t improved

to me this is all on him

SackRecord99 and Ralebird like this.
  10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

He didn't have to "just sit there"...
    He could have got himself involved... even if it was just cheerleading.

Sitting there with resting bitch face was not the right choice...

11. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

My 83-year-old dad was losing his mind every time they showed Zach and his whiny boo-boo bitch-face on the sidelines. It takes a lot to get him worked up, but he was pissed.

12. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Brook. Grow up. We riding.

[​IMG]

twown and Brook! like this.
  13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Your dads a Saint KW. Fuck the whiney players on the Jets that don’t want to win. Let’s give your dad a playoff appearance in year 83.

14. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

To make steel you gotta have the fire really really hot. I actually do believe the Jets haven't totally given up on him yet and I don't think its 100% impossible he can't turn this into a positive and come back better either this season after White hurts himself or next year. And one of the reasons I think that is that I believe a big part of his problem are out of whack mechanics that are fixable. Or at least you'd think they should be fixable.

If he just can get rid of the yips and Zach attack throws that sail 18ft wide of the mark he'd recognize instant and significant improvement. And that would be if he made no progress whatsoever on the other aspects of reading defenses and making decisions.

JetFanInNE likes this.
  15. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I assume you mean 3 point under DAWGS

Brook! and Acad23 like this.
  16. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

There should have been an open competition for QB in Training Camp

There was the obvious flaws with Zach and the better play of White Flacco and even Strevelor

The kid would not have had to take this mental beat down if he was told to sit behind the experienced QBs

Trevor L was thrown into action by the Jags so I guess that's what they wanted to do with Wilson..now he has to live and learn

BTW Mike W at 27 has more years in the league and perhaps a sharper learning curve tbh

ouchy and LAJet like this.
  17. JETFUEL1580

JETFUEL1580 Well-Known Member

Jets defense better play better or make a bigger impact then today. I'm not gonna over look the fact that Fields didn't play, and that the Bears rushing attack had one to many first downs on our stout D Line. This was a garbage team and they scored 10 points with a third stringer. We need to bring it and not be as careless as we were today. I was not happy with our defense overall. For a dominate D the Bears moved the ball a little to easy even if they didn't score is my point. Can't get away with that in Minnesota.

dmw and HomeoftheJets like this.
  18. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Spot on, the D was not on top of it first half for sure, we missed a shit load of tackles, which went unnoticed because we were leading and apparently were more concerned about Zach facial expression on the sideline. We need to click on all cylinder from here on out.

19. twown

twown Well-Known Member

zach is undefeated this year against all teams not coached by Belichick. We really need to stop with this missed opportunity narrative

20. Losmeister

Losmeister Well-Known Member

He might have hit his ceiling and it's a form of comeuppance.... Myself I can't feel sorry... Too much $$ for THAT