2022 - Week 9: New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Oct 30, 2022.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2022.
  1. Jets

19.1%
  2. Bills

80.9%
  1. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

It's still safe. Come back and let's hear your thoughts on what's going on in Buffalo.

2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

3. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

As far as I can tell, it’s 2 major issues that have plagued the bills for about 5 weeks: injuries and Allen’s play. Since Miami (when we didn’t have enough guys to play offensive line) until now, the quantity of injuries is so bad it’s become laughable. I remember one of those weeks, the bills had to sign 2 players off the street on Wednesday to play in Sunday’s game, but by Saturday they were both on IR. The head coach came out today and said they actually don’t have enough players to practice today. You can’t make this stuff up.

New guys all over the field on both sides of the ball is really messing up everything, but also josh Allen’s play has been poor. He’s been in a funk for 4 weeks or so, some of which he hasn’t looked that bad since his rookie year. I’m not sure what the deal is, but the bills are in a tailspin right now. They need to get healthy first and foremost. The rest will sort itself out.

Brook! and Acad23 like this.
  4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hope you guys get healthy and kick Patriots ass in your 2 games left against them. But of course, please play a shitty game against our beloved Jets. :)

cval and Bills over Jets like this.
  5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]