Wow Wow Wow

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MParty7441, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Vilma 4 President

Vilma 4 President New Member

I just got back from New England and the game and everything said on this board is 100 percent correct..people would touch me and poke my hat (i was wearing the jets foamhead hat, the big green jet 0n my head) and people would take it and throw it to the ground and say "look the jets are crashing!!!....they all think they are hysterical....such a bunch of morons cant say anything good about them...the worst was when a pats fan that couldnt speak english tried talking shit to me..thats when i knew it was on

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

i remember when we played the dec 20 03. that was the drunk namath game. they handed out those posters of the all time team. i was in the mezz and there was a group of pats fans running around ripping them up all over the place up by the bathrooms and trying to pick fights with people going into the bathrooms. assholes. they're all bandwagon fans. they couldn't even fill their highschool sized stadium 10 years ago.

3. Vilma 4 President

I Only Had To Letters For All Pats Fans Who Got In My Face.... L And T!!!

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Calm down, brother, before you get yourself a week off. It's understandeable that your experience at this seemingly horrible bar, was bad but cool it with the curses. Show the few Patriot fans like Sean, who actually have a good spirit, with respect.

5. themasochist

themasochist New Member

Total bandwagon. I asked some dickwagon Pats an that was talking shit in Blondies who he rooted for in 89. He couldnt even remember so I tossed out the Niners and he got pissed and looked like he wanted to throw a punch at me. Whatever. They epitomize douchbaggery. No wonder their greatest ahievement is "Ben Aflleck".

6. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

You sure told them:smile:

7. themasochist

themasochist New Member

Sorry. I will curse tonight. And that will be it. This board is full of men who I understand wtf is going on here. That's the last I need to here about it. Ok?

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I get that, and I'm not a mod so you don't need to answer to me. Just don't want to see you get banned over a bad experience.

9. Vilma 4 President

emotions are flowing

10. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Also, did they realize it was just a WC game? They have 3 SB's and I thought they just won a 4th when the game ended.

11. themasochist

themasochist New Member

I'm sure they understand. As you should. It was BS man.

12. themasochist

themasochist New Member

Actually, from the stuff I heard towards the end of the game, a few of these dumbfucks swore they could walk on water.

"Don't put your fist in my face, unless you want to eat it out on 79th st."

13. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Were you on the aisle?

14. Greener Pass-tures

Greener Pass-tures New Member

I just got back also and had pretty much the same experience as everyone else. Does anybody else want to kill themselves if they hear the opening to "Welcome to the Jungle" again. I seriously can't believe how many times they played that song. I know that they play it at the meadowlands, but I really only remember them playing it at the beginning or at the half. They played it at least 20 times in Foxboro today. It's almost embarassing to Pats fans - it's like they are a bunch of trained monkeys who only know how to cheer when that song comes on.

15. zoostation

zoostation New Member

I was there and I saw lots of high fives?and congrats going on between Jets fans and Pats fans throughout the entire game. It would be the same during the playoffs in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

16. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

"1996: With the hopes of a quick turnaround the Jets drafted WR Keyshawn Johnson with the Number1 overall pick, and singed Free Agent QB Neil O'Donnell who had just guided the Steelers to the Super Bowl. With these two new acquisitions most thought the Jets would show measured improvements, after 3-13 it was hard to imagine things would get worse. However, things would get worse far worse, as the Jets suffered through their worst season ever winning just 1 game, and losing 15. The Jets really would hit rock bottom in a blow out loss to the Oilers in a cold and rainy Giants Stadium. Though the game was sold out more then 60,000 no-shows led to almost empty Meadowlands, which would be completely emptied as the Oilers continued to pour it on. After the season Richie Kotite was fired with a miserable 2-year record of 4-28.

Attendance for those 2 years....
    1995 - Total- 448,079 in 8games , Avg -56,010per game, -24,000 avg no shows per game
    1996 - Total 395,154 in 8 games, Avg-49,394per game, -31, 000 avg no shows per game

When a team loses.....people don't show up. It's in allllllll sports.

All teams have drunken asshole fans. If you can say that you've never seen a drunken asshole at the Meadowlands picking on some else...I'd be surprised.
    I've seen it there...plenty of times. Even going to Giant games there too.

17. CMARTFORPREZ

CMARTFORPREZ Member

I was at the game too and i was in 134 row 14, the pats fans down there were a lot classier, more old guys who actually respected things. These two old guys next to us were real classy...However, on the way out and in the parking lot is another story, so many ppl tried to fuck with me. At one point in the parking lot some little like 20 year old pipsqueak, haha i'm 20 too so wtv with that, points at me and goes J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK. So i yell back F A G S FAGS FAGS FAGS. Kid and his like 2-3 friends come up to us and start talkin and finally the kid pushes me.

Needless to say my 3 friedns and i, already pretty pissed went off, i duffed the kid in the face, he went down so i gave him a few good kicks to the midsections, his other friends just acted scared and walked away.

Massholes are real worthless. whenever someone taunted me i'd say, your from massachusetts, hows fucking your cousin.

Also, they fucking were cheering and yelling pussy when chad was hurt, thats just so classless but what do u expect

18. glenn212

glenn212 New Member

Section 130..The Pat fans around us were pretty cool. One a-hole a few rows back..The closer you sit to the field the education level must rise so less A-Holes I'm guessing

19. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Exactly. I live in F'ing Mass and this is so true... They're always saying how awesome they are and I have to remind them about the late eighties/early nineties...

I hate the Pats, I hate the Pats fans, I LOVE THE JETS!! WE WILL BE BACK.

20. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Pats fans are all new to the game, its a baseball town at heart with a football team that just started winning. They have dealt with decades of being second to the Yankees ( I am a Mets fan, not rubbing it in, its just reality) so they have trouble dealing with success, i mean this sincerely.